Santa crawl Date 2010

  • convx4
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 6, 2010
      I know its early,

      But We should get the ball rolling on setting a date for Santarchy 2010.

      How does Saturday Dec 11th sound? That's two weeks before Christmas.
      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 6, 2010
        thus begins the annual debate.
        2 weeks before is rough on the college students struggling to get thru finals,
        1 week before is rough on folks who work retail.

        i think we should stick with tradition - consult the farmers almanac - and pick the date with the crappiest weather.  Angry smile

         Babs

        To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
        From: convx4@...
        Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 23:44:51 +0000
        Subject: [stlouis_santarchy] Santa crawl Date 2010

        Message 3 of 13 , Oct 6, 2010
          1 week before is also the date of our little one's Batmitzva.

          Cherry

          From: convx4@...
          Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 23:44:51 +0000

          Message 4 of 13 , Oct 6, 2010
            is it too soon to say mazel tov?, asks the goy.

             Babs

            To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
            From: alphak10@...
            Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 20:50:46 -0700

            From: convx4@...
            Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 23:44:51 +0000

            I know its early,

            But We should get the ball rolling on setting a date for Santarchy 2010.

            How does Saturday Dec 11th sound? That's two weeks before Christmas.

          • Nicole Minette
            Message 5 of 13 , Oct 6, 2010
              Two or three weeks before would work for me, I think. Any time in Dec is gonna be rough for me, but Santa isn't selfish about silly things like a *job* or *distance*. Its the merry making and beer drinking that count. :D

              Nikki in Denver <3

              But We should get the ball rolling on setting a date for Santarchy 2010.

              How does Saturday Dec 11th sound? That's two weeks before Christmas.

            • Andrea Steudeman
              Message 6 of 13 , Oct 7, 2010
                Doesn't mater to me! I'll be drunk after 3 beers anyway:-)

                Message 7 of 13 , Oct 7, 2010
                  thanks:)

                  Cherry

                  To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
                  From: alphak10@...
                  Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 20:50:46 -0700

                  From: convx4@...
                  Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 23:44:51 +0000

                  I know its early,

                  But We should get the ball rolling on setting a date for Santarchy 2010.

                  How does Saturday Dec 11th sound? That's two weeks before Christmas.

                • Caitlin M.
                  Message 8 of 13 , Oct 7, 2010
                    Saturday Dec. 11 sounds good to me.

                    - Caitlin

                    To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
                    From: alphak10@...
                    Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 10:03:35 -0700

                    thanks:)

                    Cherry

                    To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
                    From: alphak10@...
                    Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 20:50:46 -0700

                    From: convx4@...
                    Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 23:44:51 +0000

                    Message 9 of 13 , Oct 7, 2010
                      Dec. 11 looks fine for me.

                      But We should get the ball rolling on setting a date for Santarchy 2010.

                      How does Saturday Dec 11th sound? That's two weeks before Christmas.

                    • Rob
                      Message 10 of 13 , Oct 7, 2010
                        Sweet, the weekend right before my finals. Santa will be the reason
                        I'll never be anything in life. That, and hot chicks in santa outfits.
                        It'll be worth it.

                        Love,

                        Barro
                      • Lisa Molnar
                        Message 11 of 13 , Oct 8, 2010
                          Date sounds great to me!

                          --
                          ~Individuality is best fulfilled in unity~
                        • joshua hart
                          Message 12 of 13 , Oct 8, 2010
                            Santa could could care less about the date as long as he can get his Jolly on.

                            Message 13 of 13 , Oct 8, 2010
                              The date is set. It is:

                              StL Santarchy 2010 - December 11th

                              - Mega-Santa