Fw: () [OT] St. Louis TV Race! This Saturday in Old Post Office Plaza

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 15, 2010
      ----- Forwarded Message ----
      From: pyr0tix pyr0tix@...

      St. Louis TV Race! This Saturday in Old Post Office Plaza

      This Saturday, September 18th, LNR RoadTrip 2010 presents a race of epic
      proportions. Ten teams dressed in pajamas will race to the finish, using
      pimped-out TVs on wheels. The first and second place teams will win a boatload
      of energy drinks, and prizes will be awarded for best costume.

      You don't even need to bring your own TV - if you want to race, *we can provide
      one for you.* If you want to race, please register on our site and see the
      rules.

      RULES

      1. Each team must have at least two people
      2. One person must be sitting on the TV at all times
      3. Protective gear must be worn at all times
      4. No butt may be higher than 36" off the ground

      LOCATION: Old Post Office Plaza! Corner of 9th St. & Olive St. @ 1 PM

      REGISTRATION: http://www.latenightrepublic.com/register/stlouis

      If you don't have time to pimp a TV with fun fur and glitter, that's okay! We
      will provide one for you.

      Also if you have a TV you'd like to donate, let me know! We have a truck and can

      pick it up.

      Yay! So stoked!

      Also special thanks to Lohr for being so welcoming. If you don't make it to the
      race I'll see you at Decomp )'(

      \v/
      / \  www.gatewayburners.org
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 15, 2010
        WOW this sounds really cool too bad it is Yom Kippur and I will be in temple fasting all day....

        Related but not quite that I want to share... used to know this DJ up in Mini-apples who had her own warehouse. She would throw parties all the time and the DJ decks were on a table made from a 1960s consol TV... just a hint to all you people with party spaces this is a fabulous and sturdy way to supply DJ space.

        Cherry