The little elf...

  • Scott Victor Howards
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 2, 2003
      A less-than-fully elf stumbles into the household.

      "Er, hey--ahhh... I think I'm supposed to be somewh-- somewhere...
      around here. In the general vicinity. Could any of you gentlemen that
      look a whole lot like my employer be so kind as to give a man some
      directions?

      "And beyond that, some directions to the men's room? I'm feeling a
      little... queezy."

      --Drunken Little Elf, Builder of the Red Buttons
    • Scott Victor Howards

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 6, 2003
          Hey there little elf. Are you thinking about
          coming to the St. Louis Burning Man Gathering?
          A bunch of us will be camping toghether, and
          we're working on travel logistics, as well
          as swapping stories, showing pictures, and
          telling jokes.

          Come on down!

          --- Scott Victor Howards <real_digerati@...>

          http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
        • rcatw@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 6, 2003
          • Scott Victor Howards
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 12, 2003
              "...alas, I will not be in the region for some time."

              The elf takes another swig. "But--but it is duly noted. And I mean
              DULY. Damned if *this* elf is gonna forget about the burning man. No
              way."

              The elf stares down into his mug. A somber look crosses his face.

              "Poor, poor man."

              And then he's out.

              --The little elf. Yeah, yeah--the drunk one.

              --- In stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com, "D. Lohr Barkley"