St. Louis Burners Decompression Celebration

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2010
      St. Louis Burners Decompression Celebration
      Saturday, September 18th, 6:00pm
      All Are Welcome!

      Feeling Edgy returning from Burning Man?
      Didn't get enough Burning in at Orphanarium?
      Or feeling anxious because you attended neither?
      That is what Decompression is all about.
      This community needs a party!

      So come Decompress with friends and fire at the
      St Louis Burner Decompression Hosted by
      Gateway Burners

      Gateway Burners Decompression Party
      Saturday, September 18th, 6:00pm
      Warehouse complex located at 4528 Ohio Street, St. Louis Mo, 63111
      (Caz & Lohr's Studio Space).

      Google maps link:
      http://maps.google.com/maps?q=38.573196,-90.233127&num=1&t=h&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=23.875,57.630033&hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=38.573197,-90.233583&spn=0.000952,0.001725&z=19

      4500 Broadway exit off 55
      South on Broadway
      Immediate left across from gas station
      2nd right
      Park in lot and proceed down the hill on foot

      Free to attend.

      This is a DIY party so:
      BYO drinks
      Pot luck food
      There will be a grill available for use.

      We are also hoping to start raising funds for the 2011
      Gateway Burn Art Funding process.
      Along those lines we will have:

      1. Available for sale the sell-able works resulting
      from Gateway Burn 2010 art funding process.

      Archangel Gabriel - Caz - $400
      Elements Revealed (all four barrels) - Lohr - $600
      Clay Portrait and torso Demonstration- John Schnellmann - $200

      2. Silent auction the leftovers from last April's fundraiser.

      3. Wandering Kissing Booth

      4. Raffles

      5. Please donate in the jar (or whatever container we come up with).