Gateway Burn appreciation celebration

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2010
      We Came, We Created, We Burned!

      Now it's time to celebrate.  Please join the Gateway Burners for
      the 2010 volunteers (Past and Future) appreciation celebration.
      All are invited to honor those that have and will bring the awesome
      energy that fuels Burner events, volunteerism.

      Also, come enjoy this special unknown corner of St. Louis, where
      the river, the cliffs, the railroad and industry come together.  Although
      the space is more decayed than most you may spent time in, many
      people call it home and more call it their place of work, so please
      respect it as such.  Remember, Leave No Trace, always!

      Much of the events artwork will re-manifest for this event, so if
      you missed Gateway Burn 2010, this is your chance.

      We will be BBQing and drinking a bit, so even though some
      consumables we will provide, please consider this a Pot Luck.

      We sort of blew the bank book on art for the event so this party is
      mostly BYOB, there will be a grill, fire, art, and much celebration.
      [Drinks contributed by PBR, we love PBR!]

      See you there!

      -Gateway Burners

      Party July 10 @ 6 pm

      google maps link:
      http://maps.google.com/maps?q=38.573196,-90.233127&num=1&t=h&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=23.875,57.630033&hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=38.573197,-90.233583&spn=0.000952,0.001725&z=19

      4500 Broadway exit off 55
      South on Broadway
      immediate left across from gas station
      2nd right

      Park in top lot and proceed ALL the way down the hill on foot.