THE DATE IS THE 11th!

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 15, 2004
      The majority of he schedules, and the vote
      all agree that the day shall be the 11th.

      Be ready to get you Santa ON!!!
    • jbolam72
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 16, 2004
        Is there any idea as to what the expected turnout will be ?

        Where and what time, I'm assuming the loop but is there anything
        more specific. We will be coming from Peoria, IL and meeting up with
        some friends in St Charles that morning just don't want to be late
        and miss it.