OT: Flash Mob at the Kemper Art Museum St Louis

  • Rebecka Wyrde
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 16, 2010
      Sunday June 27th 3p-4p
      Mildred Lane Kemper Art Museum - Washington University
      One Brookings Drive; 63130

      aka this is what happens when I get bored . . .
      Anyway, the summer is exceptionally slow at the museum where I work. Please come out and help me mess with my co-workers :) Would love to see 30-40 people randomly show up:
      3p-ish to around 3:30p-ish people start trickling in and wondering around.
      3:35p-3:45p gather in the main atrium and mill about chatting as if at a cocktail party.
      3:45p-4p disperse.

      Parking is free on the weekends in either lot or on Brookings Drive. Feel free to actually come out to see the current exhibition: Focus on Photograpy-Recent Acquisitions and the MFA Thesis Show or the Permanent Collection upstairs.

      http://www.kemperartmuseum.wustl.edu/

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 16, 2010
        oh I would so love to be part of this but alas will be driving home from Tulsa about that time.

        Meow