Re: [stlouis_santarchy] OT: Come see a great play

    Message 1 of 4 , May 20, 2010
      Play is professionally cast and tech'ed thank you. I am saying COME WATCH.... We could use some tacky formals for a bit of audience participation... they will be cut so that audience members can slip them on as if also in the wedding if they like:)

      But no this was an ADVERTISEMENT to come enjoy the experience...:)

      Thank you that will be all:)

      Cherry