Re: [stlouis_santarchy] OT: Come see a great play

  • James E. Semar, CEBS
    Message 1 of 4 , May 20, 2010
      i believe gays have every right to be just as miserable as the rest of us
      --
      cartoon in this week's NewYorker: two guys sitting at a cafe table, one says "i refuse to squabble in public until we're married"

      ---- A Grewe <alphak10@...> wrote:
      I am currently costuming for this non profit activist play... it is very "deconstructionist/postmodern." So show support for local talent AND whether you believe in this right or not... this play touches and entertains while it communicates about the right for gay marriage.
      Message 2 of 4 , May 20, 2010
        I cannot "say" if I can act, or not. However, I can donate some time to assist the set-up. Bev

        Message 3 of 4 , May 20, 2010
          Play is professionally cast and tech'ed thank you. I am saying COME WATCH.... We could use some tacky formals for a bit of audience participation... they will be cut so that audience members can slip them on as if also in the wedding if they like:)

          But no this was an ADVERTISEMENT to come enjoy the experience...:)

          Thank you that will be all:)

          Cherry