Re: [stlouis_santarchy] Please pick date.

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 9, 2004
      I'm loving all the interest, and I'm loving all
      of the support. Here's what I'm going to do.

      I'll pick a date. It will be either the
      4th or the 11th. I will publish the decision
      on Friday (11/12) afternoon so keep on voting,
      because that IS going to influence the decision.

      -Lohr,

      Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
      www.yahoo.com
    • alix
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 10, 2004
        Just now switched my vote from 11th to 4th, to help the needy.
        Hate to say this ain't a democracy and votes can be overruled, but
        look at the "real" world. (Damn Shrub and his handlers...). We can
        make Santarchy 2004 an Un-Santarchy or AnarchySantarchy if we ignore
        the voting and la-di-da it. Then hold the "real" Santarchy on
        the "elected" date, and buck the system by not showing!? I'm
        rambling... I'm a rebel, I don't care any more. Hang rules!

        naughty-not-nice Blue Santa mid-remake

        --- In stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com, Lohr <stlouisburn@y...>