Faerie Flash Mob this Saturday

  • feyqueenmab
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13 10:37 PM
      If you would like to see some Faeries in the Park, now would be a good time to look.
      The season are changing, and around here that means that the spirits of Spring and Summer are warring with one another for dominance.

      Now is also the time for the Winter Court to finally surrender the Crown to the Summer Court of the Fae.

      Visit your local Victorian Pleasure Garden, pay particular attention to the north-east corner, and bring your cameras. You may get a glimpse of the Good Neighbors in their frolicking finery!

      And those of you with Faerie Blood singing in your veins, those of you who wish to herald the coming of spring, don your gay apparel and let your wings float free. Faeries, Goblins, Elves, Sprites, Pixies, Leprechauns, Satyrs, Angels, Nymphs, DemiGods, Forest Spirits and all their ilk are invited to join us and take your side of the Court of the Fae; Are you with Winter, or Summer?

      This Saturday, April 17th, at 1pm the Faerie Courts will gather their members and meet in in Tower Grove Park. Meet at the Old Playground Shelter, where we will hold Faerie Court and King Valerion of the Winter Fae (Otherwise known as the Goblin King) will pass the crown of leadership to The Faerie Queen of Summer.

      Having completed the ritual, the faeries have been invited to a birthday celebration for one of the most recent Changelings. Her name is that of a beautiful flower, and her mother is a very Curious Cat, Body and Soul. (If you can't guess her identity, send me a personal email and I will explain.)
      The baby's first birthday party will happen at 1pm at the Old Playground. The Faeries will come and bestow gifts, blessings, and joy upon the celebration.

      For more information, such as what to bring, wear or etc, please contact me personally.

      Share this info. Let your friends know, and their friends, and so on. I would love for there to be a large Faerie Flash Mob in Tower Grove Park this Saturday!