Please pick date.

  • jbolam72
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 9, 2004
      Just joined today, but I have been searching for this for the past
      two years. Billy Bob Thorton's got nothing on me. Cant wait to come
      to STL with my HOOLIGANS !!!!
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 9, 2004
        I'm loving all the interest, and I'm loving all
        of the support. Here's what I'm going to do.

        I'll pick a date. It will be either the
        4th or the 11th. I will publish the decision
        on Friday (11/12) afternoon so keep on voting,
        because that IS going to influence the decision.

        -Lohr,

        Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
        www.yahoo.com
      • alix
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 10, 2004
          Just now switched my vote from 11th to 4th, to help the needy.
          Hate to say this ain't a democracy and votes can be overruled, but
          look at the "real" world. (Damn Shrub and his handlers...). We can
          make Santarchy 2004 an Un-Santarchy or AnarchySantarchy if we ignore
          the voting and la-di-da it. Then hold the "real" Santarchy on
          the "elected" date, and buck the system by not showing!? I'm
          rambling... I'm a rebel, I don't care any more. Hang rules!

          naughty-not-nice Blue Santa mid-remake

          --- In stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com, Lohr <stlouisburn@y...>