Re: [stlouis_santarchy] Looking for a santa and santet.

  • Deech
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 14, 2009
      It was late, the bars were all letting out so every cab company (that would actually pick up the phone) said it'd be another hour or two before someone could get there. It was, in fact, lame.
      Fortunately, they lived literally a few blocks away from where we were going, so it all worked out well.

      -Deech

      On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 8:09 PM, Rob <snowreport123@...> wrote:

      Why the hell wouldn't a cab company come pick people up?? That's jacked up. Nice of you to help, deech, unfortunately I do not know the name either.

      Barro