[stlouis_santarchy] Lost cloak

  • joshua hart
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 14, 2009
      A freind of mine lost her cloak on the walk either at jack paticks or the terrice view, Did anyone end up with a cloak that was dark in color and not theirs by mistake?

    • Bill Steudeman
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 14, 2009
        RFT pictures http://www.riverfronttimes.com/slideshow/view/28952771

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 10, 2010
          Hey Joshua,

          Cheryl and Jim found a black cloak in the back of their car. How on earth it got there is beyond me.

          Shall I pass your email along to them?

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 10, 2010
            Its beccas they are talking to it back to her if it is hers