RE: [stlouis_santarchy] Digest Number 59

  • Lisa Case
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 8, 2004
      I changed my online vote to the 4th since Lohr can't go on the 18th and I
      can't go on the 11th. Are we really still going by the votes or can we just
      let Lohr decide since he is (I think?) the organizer? Anyone have a
      differing opinion on this?

    • D. Michelle Vollmar
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 9, 2004
        Not me, I don't remember all my sign in info and am in a time crunch
        this week, so I don't know that I'll be able to "properly vote." I'm
        hip for any day that best suits (hee,hee). I think Lohr has done a
        wonderful job of planning in the past (and getting us drink specials at
        a few of our stops).

        Lohr, I'm happy to help with anything I can (i.e., scheduling, working
        on drink and appetizer specials, etc.)

        Ho, freakin', HO!
        ~Michelvis

        I changed my online vote to the 4th since Lohr can't go on the 18th and
        I can't go on the 11th. Are we really still going by the votes or can
        we just let Lohr decide since he is (I think?) the organizer? Anyone
        have a differing opinion on this?

        Is your PC infected? Get a FREE online computer virus scan from
        McAfee(r) Security.

        Yahoo! Groups Links