Photos are up

  • Tricia Overkamp
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 13, 2009
      I've uploaded Minkee Santa (Pet Me Santa)'s pictures to my bucket:

      http://s77.photobucket.com/albums/j69/TreasureChestoffaeries/Santarchy%202009/

      Does anyone else have their pictures up yet?

      "Crystal"
      Sweatshop Elf
      (Tricia Overkamp)
    • joshua hart
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 14, 2009
        A freind of mine lost her cloak on the walk either at jack paticks or the terrice view, Did anyone end up with a cloak that was dark in color and not theirs by mistake?

      • Bill Steudeman
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 14, 2009
          RFT pictures http://www.riverfronttimes.com/slideshow/view/28952771

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 10, 2010
            Hey Joshua,

            Cheryl and Jim found a black cloak in the back of their car. How on earth it got there is beyond me.

            Shall I pass your email along to them?

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 10, 2010
              Its beccas they are talking to it back to her if it is hers