Very Merry

  • feyqueenmab
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 13, 2009
      What a great Santarchy!

      Sorry that we had to bug out on everyone, but my knee was pretty much done for the night. Can't wait for next year!

      Two "presents" for the Santarchists:

      Next Sunday, December 20th, the local Steampunk meet-up group is doing Christmas Caroling in our Steampunk Finery. We're meeting up at Cicero's on the loop. (Sound familiar?) We're gathering at 6:30 and then we're going to walk the loop singing carols and looking awesome. Everyone is invited! Santa Suits count as costuming, in my opinion.

      Today, a favorite webcomic of mine posted something that made me think of all of you:
      http://www.sinfest.net/

      Merry, Happy, festive everything, everyone!
    • joshua hart
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 13, 2009

        This is black peter, I really enjoyed being with you all last night and had a blast. I look forward to seeing you all next year.

        There where some of you who asked for information about getting some of my "shot guns" or a bar belt.  Just email me, As I managed to lose everyones info that I took down.  I also make one of a kinda Port-a-bar boxes as well, with two to three bottle storage and a place for wine and chezze or other snack.

        The two people who I am really looking for is Becky and her guy who I watched prefrom an amasing trick at the shanti, and St Nick from denvers email.

      • James E. Semar, CEBS
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 13, 2009
          yes, & i just want to say ThanX to all the beauties who blessed me with their kisses
          -- of course, the motorboat goes w/o saying...
          sked santa

          ---- feyqueenmab <feyqueenmab@...> wrote:
          What a great Santarchy!

          Sorry that we had to bug out on everyone, but my knee was pretty much done for the night. Can't wait for next year!

          Two "presents" for the Santarchists:

          Next Sunday, December 20th, the local Steampunk meet-up group is doing Christmas Caroling in our Steampunk Finery. We're meeting up at Cicero's on the loop. (Sound familiar?) We're gathering at 6:30 and then we're going to walk the loop singing carols and looking awesome. Everyone is invited! Santa Suits count as costuming, in my opinion.

          Today, a favorite webcomic of mine posted something that made me think of all of you:
          http://www.sinfest.net/

          Merry, Happy, festive everything, everyone!
        • Nicole Minette
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 13, 2009
            I'm St Nikki from Denver. My email is hana.no.kin@...

            The guy you're looking for, is that Combat Santa?