Weather Report

  • feyqueenmab
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2009
      Well, last year's Jackie Frost won't be joining us in the flesh, but she will be with us in spirit:

      WEATHER FORECAST for St. Louis tomorrow:
      For Santarchy, we're going to start in the High 30s, then hit the day's highest temperature at about 1pm: 40 degrees.

      After 3 we start to see temperatures drop steadily until 8pm when the chance of rain begins.

      Well. Precipitation, anyway.

      The good news is that even though it will get into the 20s tonight, it won't drop below 30 tomorrow night. Er. Probably.

      So Santas: Dress warmly and you might want to waterproof those boots/hats/coats/cloaks.

      TIGHTS TIP:
      For any elves or santas wearing tights, may I recommend that you wear at least two pairs? This way your legs stay warmer. It's an old marching band trick that I learned from the Flag Corps. Two to three layers of tights and your legs stay warm and look fantastic!