Re: Digest Number 59

  • alix
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 6, 2004
      This is why I was rattling the walls to get the date set ASAP, so
      we can firm plans and change other obligations. The 4th and 11th both
      have other events for me, I prefer the 11th, but I'm more than happy
      to go with the majority. Let's just set a date right away (most of
      the regs have voted) and do it! Ho ho ho-boy...

      bruce

      --- In stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com, Lohr <stlouisburn@y...>
      wrote:
      > Thanks Lisa
      > Personally, I in favor of th 4th.
      > -Lohr
      >

      > --- Lisa Case <muzikfiend@h...> wrote:
      >

      > > I already have bought tix way in advance for stuff
      > > on the 11th BUT i've been
      > > looking forward to santarchy ALL YEAR so I am
      > > willing to move around all my
      > > stuff and try to re-sell my tix for the stuff i had
      > > going on on the 11th but
      > > I just need to know asap so I can do that!! And yes
      > > of course Lohr needs to
      > > be in attendance. Discuss! Alternately, is the 4th
      > > definitely bad for anyone? ...
    • Lisa Case
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 8, 2004
        I changed my online vote to the 4th since Lohr can't go on the 18th and I
        can't go on the 11th. Are we really still going by the votes or can we just
        let Lohr decide since he is (I think?) the organizer? Anyone have a
        differing opinion on this?

      • D. Michelle Vollmar
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 9, 2004
          Not me, I don't remember all my sign in info and am in a time crunch
          this week, so I don't know that I'll be able to "properly vote." I'm
          hip for any day that best suits (hee,hee). I think Lohr has done a
          wonderful job of planning in the past (and getting us drink specials at
          a few of our stops).

          Lohr, I'm happy to help with anything I can (i.e., scheduling, working
          on drink and appetizer specials, etc.)

          Ho, freakin', HO!
          ~Michelvis

          I changed my online vote to the 4th since Lohr can't go on the 18th and
          I can't go on the 11th. Are we really still going by the votes or can
          we just let Lohr decide since he is (I think?) the organizer? Anyone
          have a differing opinion on this?

          Is your PC infected? Get a FREE online computer virus scan from
          McAfee(r) Security.

          Yahoo! Groups Links