S t L S A N T A R C H Y 2009 - NEWEST

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 11, 2009
      ANOTHER GLITCH!!!

      Rue 13 will be closed when we want to be there, and they won't open just for us. I don't blame them.
      FEAR NOT, THERE IS AN ALTERNATE!!!
      Mango, Peruvian wants us, they are taking the Rue 13 slot

      Mango, Peruvian 1101 Lucas Ave
      $1.50 Domestics, $2 Drfts, 1/2 Price Mango Margaritas

      Sooo it's looks a lot like this.

      Ho Ho uH-Oh!!!

      StL SANTARCHY
      December 12th, 2009

      University City
      11:30 Bar Cicero's
      12:30 Bar Blueberry Hill
      1:25 Metro Delmar -> Union Station Eastbound

      Union Station
      1:45 Bar Key West
      2:30 Bar Union Station Lobby Bar

      Locust Ave.
      3:30 Bar Tin Can, Downtown
      4:15 Bar El Borracho

      Washington Ave.
      5:00 Photo The City Museum
      5:05 Bar Cabin Inn the City
      5:45 Bar Mango, Peruvian
      6:30 Bar Flamingo Bowl

      Downtown
      7:15 Bar Jack Patrick's
      7:55 Photo Photo Op City Gardens
      8:00 Bar The Terrace View
      8:43 Metro 8th & Pine -> Civic Center
      9:00 Bus #59 14th & Spruce -> 12th & Russell

      Soulard
      9:30 Bar Nadine's Gin Joint
      10:05 Bar The Shanti
      10:40 Bar 1860's Hardshell Cafe
      11:15 Bar Bar Molly's
      12:07 Bus Soulard Farmers Market/Broadway
      #30 Soulard -> Arsenal/Grand

      South Grand
      12:30 Bar CBGBs
      1:10 Bar Mangia Italiano
      1:50 Bar Barbarella
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 11, 2009

        the day pass has increased this year, unless you are taking the metro to delmar loop and then doing all 3 of the metro/bus runs, the pass will cost you more than individual tickets.

        to ensure we quickly get everyone's metro tickets and that you dont overpay on buses, you may want to put your transit money in a special place.

        i suggest 6 ones, and 4 quarters.

        delmar-union station via metrolink:  $2.25

        downton-soulard via metrolink & bus:  $2.75 (2 hour pass)

        soulard-grand via bus: $2.00 (this is late night, and some folks may opt for cabs or sober drivers)

        Fare TypeAdultsSeniors, Children, & Customers w/Disabilities *
        MetroBus Fare$2.00$1.00

        MetroBus Fare with Multi-Use Transfer

        $2.75$1.35
        MetroLink One-Ride Ticket$2.25$1.10