Re: [stlouis_santarchy] S t L S A N T A R C H Y 2009 - UPDATE

    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 11, 2009
      Deech, You are a rockstar!

      What is the link to find the google map again?

      -Lohr

      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 11, 2009
        Forget about rock stars.
        pro-golf is where all the action is.

         Babs

        To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
        From: stlouisburn@...
        Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 15:17:52 -0800
        Subject: Re: [stlouis_santarchy] S t L S A N T A R C H Y 2009 - UPDATE

        Deech, You are a rockstar!

        What is the link to find the google map again?

        -Lohr

        > > The bar Brussone's has backed out.  I guess they
        > heard a rumor that this would be a BIG group of drunken
        > Santas, and they wanted nothing to do with it.  It's okay,
        > we have an alternate, Jack Patrick's.  It's on the same
        > block downtown, and is giving us free food.
        > >
        > > The just posted and on-line schedules include the
        > update, although the paper versions spreading around town do
        > NOT.  Therefore, Santa, please pass the word, Jack
        > Patrick's, not Brussone's at 7:15pm.
        > >
        > > Ho Ho uH-Oh!!!

        >     stlouis_santarchy- fullfeatured@ yahoogroups. com

      • Deech
        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 11, 2009
          http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=114342845698283952546.000479540c185c92e082c&ll=38.626795,-90.33783&spn=0.244342,0.528374&z=12

          so stoked for tomorrow!

          -deech

          From: stlouisburn@...
          Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 15:17:52 -0800

          Deech, You are a rockstar!

          What is the link to find the google map again?

          -Lohr

          > > The bar Brussone's has backed out.  I guess they
          > heard a rumor that this would be a BIG group of drunken
          > Santas, and they wanted nothing to do with it.  It's okay,
          > we have an alternate, Jack Patrick's.  It's on the same
          > block downtown, and is giving us free food.
          > >
          > > The just posted and on-line schedules include the
          > update, although the paper versions spreading around town do
          > NOT.  Therefore, Santa, please pass the word, Jack
          > Patrick's, not Brussone's at 7:15pm.
          > >
          > > Ho Ho uH-Oh!!!

          >     stlouis_santarchy-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        • Jeep
          Message 4 of 13 , Dec 11, 2009

            That map works great on my Droid.. sweet...

            On Dec 11, 2009 8:02 PM, "Deech" <deech@...> wrote:

            Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID require...

          • joshua hart
            Message 5 of 13 , Dec 11, 2009
              IS it just me or does that look like the clawed hand of black peter reaching over the city.....

              From: stlouisburn@ yahoo.com
              Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 15:17:52 -0800