RE: [stlouis_santarchy] Digest Number 59

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 6, 2004
      Thanks Lisa
      Personally, I in favor of th 4th.
      -Lohr

      --- Lisa Case <muzikfiend@...> wrote:

      > I already have bought tix way in advance for stuff
      > on the 11th BUT i've been
      > looking forward to santarchy ALL YEAR so I am
      > willing to move around all my
      > stuff and try to re-sell my tix for the stuff i had
      > going on on the 11th but
      > I just need to know asap so I can do that!! And yes
      > of course Lohr needs to
      > be in attendance. Discuss! Alternately, is the 4th
      > definitely bad for
      > anyone?
      >
      > Lisa
      >

      > >Hey guy's, If it ends up on
      > >the 18th, I cannot be there.
      > >
      > >I'm going to be out of town.
      > >
      > >-Lohr

      Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
      www.yahoo.com
    • alix
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 6, 2004
        This is why I was rattling the walls to get the date set ASAP, so
        we can firm plans and change other obligations. The 4th and 11th both
        have other events for me, I prefer the 11th, but I'm more than happy
        to go with the majority. Let's just set a date right away (most of
        the regs have voted) and do it! Ho ho ho-boy...

        bruce

        --- In stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com, Lohr <stlouisburn@y...>
        wrote:
        > Thanks Lisa
        > Personally, I in favor of th 4th.
        > -Lohr
        >

        > --- Lisa Case <muzikfiend@h...> wrote:
        >

        > > I already have bought tix way in advance for stuff
        > > on the 11th BUT i've been
        > > looking forward to santarchy ALL YEAR so I am
        > > willing to move around all my
        > > stuff and try to re-sell my tix for the stuff i had
        > > going on on the 11th but
        > > I just need to know asap so I can do that!! And yes
        > > of course Lohr needs to
        > > be in attendance. Discuss! Alternately, is the 4th
        > > definitely bad for anyone? ...
      • Lisa Case
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 8, 2004
          I changed my online vote to the 4th since Lohr can't go on the 18th and I
          can't go on the 11th. Are we really still going by the votes or can we just
          let Lohr decide since he is (I think?) the organizer? Anyone have a
          differing opinion on this?

        • D. Michelle Vollmar
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 9, 2004
            Not me, I don't remember all my sign in info and am in a time crunch
            this week, so I don't know that I'll be able to "properly vote." I'm
            hip for any day that best suits (hee,hee). I think Lohr has done a
            wonderful job of planning in the past (and getting us drink specials at
            a few of our stops).

            Lohr, I'm happy to help with anything I can (i.e., scheduling, working
            on drink and appetizer specials, etc.)

            Ho, freakin', HO!
            ~Michelvis

            I changed my online vote to the 4th since Lohr can't go on the 18th and
            I can't go on the 11th. Are we really still going by the votes or can
            we just let Lohr decide since he is (I think?) the organizer? Anyone
            have a differing opinion on this?

            Is your PC infected? Get a FREE online computer virus scan from
            McAfee(r) Security.

            Yahoo! Groups Links