Re: [stlouis_santarchy] New file uploaded to stlouis_santarchy

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 9, 2009
      i apologize for not being incontact with this group for quite a while. I lent the lap top to another "friend", any one knows William Oermoeller?, Silly me! before this, my step dad allowed my (large) cat to sit on the key board!
       I did see the date and I will come out ot play! I do not not know when I will join the group, but I will play!!!! I deserve to play after the amount of work I did!!! I plan to wear this cute green "dress" and my elf ears and hat!!!
      See Ya'
      Bev, I should change my user name to "silly me"!