Re: [stlouis_santarchy] the grove leg

  • Rob
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 9, 2009
      What time would that leg be happening, roughly?

      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 9, 2009
        The reason I ask is I'm still trying to figure out the logistics of getting to the starting point.. the ending point is just up the road form my house so getting to wherever I start sans car would be helpful.. and the grove is closer to me..

        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 9, 2009
          a grove leg would start approx 6:30 or so.  We would leave either right before or right after flamingo bowl, and end by rejoing the group at 9:30 at nadines.

          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 9, 2009
            I'd pretty much be down for that, Murdoch. my gal is going to meet up with us later at like 7 anyway and she'll be just up the road until then.. And the downtown leg is the one I'm not familiar any of the bars.. Anyway, if it comes down to one person  making or breaking the decision, you can count me in.

            Barro

            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 10, 2009
              It looks like there is not enough committed interest in a tower grove leg to secure the bus that we had been looking into, so, the grove leg is being scrapped.  Maybe next year we can try to incorporate this part of town again, especially since we now know about other transportaion options specific to the area.....

              Murdoch

              Message 6 of 9 , Dec 11, 2009
                Rain, Sumo, Clare, Laura and I were talking about heading to the Grove around 6:00 and then meeting up with everybody in Soulard. We probably won't be getting started on Santarchy until 6:00.

                Would this make you rethink the Grove, Murdoch? Is there anybody else planning to start Santarchy later who'd be interested in starting the Grove?

                Plandrew

                --- In stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com, Murdoch <murdoch.burner@...> wrote:

                > It looks like there is not enough committed interest in a tower grove leg to
                > secure the bus that we had been looking into, so, the grove leg is being
                > scrapped. Maybe next year we can try to incorporate this part of town
                > again, especially since we now know about other transportaion options
                > specific to the area.....
                >
                > Murdoch
                >
                > On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 7:08 PM, Rob <snowreport123@...> wrote:
                >

                > > I'd pretty much be down for that, Murdoch. my gal is going to meet up with
                > > us later at like 7 anyway and she'll be just up the road until then.. And
                > > the downtown leg is the one I'm not familiar any of the bars.. Anyway, if it
                > > comes down to one person making or breaking the decision, you can count me
                > > in.
                > >
                > > Barro

              • Jeep
                Message 7 of 9 , Dec 11, 2009

                  I talked to Fishbite and I think he is planning making it to the AC most likely.. Cathy may too.

                  I will be hooking up with everyone around 10:15p in the Soulard area.

                  --- In stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com, Murdoch <murdoch.burner@...> wrote: > > It looks like th...

                  > On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 7:08 PM, Rob <snowreport123@...> wrote: > > > > > > > I'd pretty much be d...

                  > > *From:* Murdoch <murdoch.burner@...> > > *To:* stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com > > *Sent:* W...

                  > > On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 6:56 PM, Rob <snowreport123@...> wrote: > > > >> > >> > >> The reason I a...

                  > >> *From:* Murdoch <murdoch.burner@...> > >> *To:* stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com > >> *Sent:* ...

                  <*> Your email settings:
                     Individual Email | Traditional

                • Murdoch
                  Message 8 of 9 , Dec 11, 2009
                    unfortunately it is too late for me to arrange the free bus I had kinda lined up.  The number of people would have made it close to a sure thing.... maybe next year.  I have solidified plans with others that involve going to the wash ave leg, so no grove for me.