RE: [POSSIBLE SPAM] [stlouis_santarchy] S t L S A N T A R C H Y 2009 - You Better Watch Out!!! [1 Attachment]

    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 9, 2009
      Strong work Michelle,  Thank you!

      -Lohr

      --- On Wed, 12/9/09, Michelle Vollmar Powers <michelle@...> wrote:

      From: Michelle Vollmar Powers <michelle@...>
      Subject: RE: [POSSIBLE SPAM] [stlouis_santarchy] S t L S A N T A R C H Y 2009 - You Better Watch Out!!! [1 Attachment]
      To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, December 9, 2009, 9:08 AM

      [Attachment(s) from Michelle Vollmar Powers included below]

      The exec asst in me kicked in and I just had to have all this info on one page (in case of a shot, beer, or food emergency – you know how it can be). ANYway… I’ve attached it for anyone else interested.  It’s unedited, except for the fact that I didn’t like those two little words “no deal,” so I took them out.  Who is showing such lack of concern for the jolly (wo)man and so D-U-M as to not offer cookies and milk to SANTA!!!???!!!!!   I’ll just let the reindeer leave them “presents.”

      ~OCD Santa  !hooked on cookies and milk!!

      #30 Soulard -> Arsenal/Grand

      South Grand
      12:30 Bar CBGBs
      1:10 Bar Mangia Italiano
      1:50 Bar Barbarella

      1 of 1 File(s)

    • Deech
      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 10, 2009
        Google Map updated.

        =-deech

        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 11, 2009
          Deech, You are a rockstar!

          What is the link to find the google map again?

          -Lohr

          Message 4 of 13 , Dec 11, 2009
            Forget about rock stars.
            pro-golf is where all the action is.

             Babs

            To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
            From: stlouisburn@...
            Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 15:17:52 -0800
            Subject: Re: [stlouis_santarchy] S t L S A N T A R C H Y 2009 - UPDATE

            Message 5 of 13 , Dec 11, 2009
              http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=114342845698283952546.000479540c185c92e082c&ll=38.626795,-90.33783&spn=0.244342,0.528374&z=12

              so stoked for tomorrow!

              -deech

              From: stlouisburn@...
              Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 15:17:52 -0800

              Deech, You are a rockstar!

              What is the link to find the google map again?

              -Lohr

              > > The bar Brussone's has backed out.  I guess they
              > heard a rumor that this would be a BIG group of drunken
              > Santas, and they wanted nothing to do with it.  It's okay,
              > we have an alternate, Jack Patrick's.  It's on the same
              > block downtown, and is giving us free food.
              > >
              > > The just posted and on-line schedules include the
              > update, although the paper versions spreading around town do
              > NOT.  Therefore, Santa, please pass the word, Jack
              > Patrick's, not Brussone's at 7:15pm.
              > >
              > > Ho Ho uH-Oh!!!

              >     stlouis_santarchy-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            • Jeep
              Message 6 of 13 , Dec 11, 2009

                That map works great on my Droid.. sweet...

                On Dec 11, 2009 8:02 PM, "Deech" <deech@...> wrote:

                Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID require...

              • joshua hart
                Message 7 of 13 , Dec 11, 2009
                  IS it just me or does that look like the clawed hand of black peter reaching over the city.....

                  From: stlouisburn@ yahoo.com
                  Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 15:17:52 -0800