RE: [not SPAM] [stlouis_santarchy] S t L S A N T A R C H Y 2009 - You Better Watch Out!!! [1 Attachment]

  • James E. Semar, CEBS
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 9, 2009
      michellevis -- you da bomb!
      p.s. have some meds for my adhd, but not sure they're effective on ocd

      springer santa

      ---- Michelle Vollmar Powers <michelle@...> wrote:
      The exec asst in me kicked in and I just had to have all this info on one page (in case of a shot, beer, or food emergency - you know how it can be). ANYway... I've attached it for anyone else interested. It's unedited, except for the fact that I didn't like those two little words "no deal," so I took them out. Who is showing such lack of concern for the jolly (wo)man and so D-U-M as to not offer cookies and milk to SANTA!!!???!!!!! I'll just let the reindeer leave them "presents."

      ~OCD Santa !hooked on cookies and milk!!

      ________________________________

      #30 Soulard -> Arsenal/Grand

      South Grand
      12:30 Bar CBGBs
      1:10 Bar Mangia Italiano
      1:50 Bar Barbarella
      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 9, 2009
        Strong work Michelle,  Thank you!

        -Lohr

        [Attachment(s) from Michelle Vollmar Powers included below]

        #30 Soulard -> Arsenal/Grand

        South Grand
        12:30 Bar CBGBs
        1:10 Bar Mangia Italiano
        1:50 Bar Barbarella

        1 of 1 File(s)

      • Deech
        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 10, 2009
          Google Map updated.

          =-deech

          Message 4 of 13 , Dec 11, 2009
            Deech, You are a rockstar!

            What is the link to find the google map again?

            -Lohr

            Message 5 of 13 , Dec 11, 2009
              Forget about rock stars.
              pro-golf is where all the action is.

               Babs

              To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
              From: stlouisburn@...
              Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 15:17:52 -0800
              Subject: Re: [stlouis_santarchy] S t L S A N T A R C H Y 2009 - UPDATE

              Message 6 of 13 , Dec 11, 2009
                http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=114342845698283952546.000479540c185c92e082c&ll=38.626795,-90.33783&spn=0.244342,0.528374&z=12

                so stoked for tomorrow!

                -deech

                From: stlouisburn@...
                Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 15:17:52 -0800

                Deech, You are a rockstar!

                What is the link to find the google map again?

                -Lohr

                > > The bar Brussone's has backed out.  I guess they
                > heard a rumor that this would be a BIG group of drunken
                > Santas, and they wanted nothing to do with it.  It's okay,
                > we have an alternate, Jack Patrick's.  It's on the same
                > block downtown, and is giving us free food.
                > >
                > > The just posted and on-line schedules include the
                > update, although the paper versions spreading around town do
                > NOT.  Therefore, Santa, please pass the word, Jack
                > Patrick's, not Brussone's at 7:15pm.
                > >
                > > Ho Ho uH-Oh!!!

                >     stlouis_santarchy-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

              • Jeep
                Message 7 of 13 , Dec 11, 2009

                  That map works great on my Droid.. sweet...

                  On Dec 11, 2009 8:02 PM, "Deech" <deech@...> wrote:

                  Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID require...

                • joshua hart
                  Message 8 of 13 , Dec 11, 2009
                    IS it just me or does that look like the clawed hand of black peter reaching over the city.....

                    From: stlouisburn@ yahoo.com
                    Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 15:17:52 -0800