S t L S A N T A R C H Y 2009 - Bar Details

    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 8, 2009
      In case someone wanted some more specific information about the bars we are attending, different formats of the same spreadsheet has been uploaded to the yahoo group containing the drink specials, the bar address and their web site. I'll include that below as well, Although the formatting will be UGLY!!!

      Ho Ho uh-Oh!

      NAME DEAL
      Cicero's 1/2 Priced Apps, $1 off X-Mas Ales & a special $2 Shot
      Blueberry Hill $3 Buds, $3.50 Jagger & Cuervo
      Key West Café 1/2 aps $3 jager $3 rail $2.75 domestics
      The Union Station Bar No Deal
      Tin Can Happy Hour Beer/Rail/Apps
      El Borracho $2 Pints $3 Sangria $4 Margaritas 1$ Tacos 5$ Burritos & Quesadialls
      Cabin Inn the City 2$ PBR 4$ Schlafly
      Rue 13 No Deal
      Flamingo Bowl No Deal
      Jack Patricks Free Food
      The Terrace View No Deal
      Nadine's Free Food Buffet
      The Shanti Free Pizza
      1864's Hardshell Cafe $2.50 Bottled Beers $2.50 Barnett Bombs $2.50 Wells
      Molly's $3 Peppermint Schnapps
      CBGB's No Deal
      Mangia Italiano $2.00 PBR
      Upstairs Lounge/Barbarella No Deal

      NAME ADDRESS WEB
      Cicero's 6691 Delmar http://www.ciceros-stl.com/
      Blueberry Hill 6504 Delmar http://www.blueberryhill.com/
      Key West Café Union Station South http://www.stlouisunionstation.com/go/fb/guide/store.cfm?storeID=2137028717
      The Union Station Bar Union Station North http://www.stlouisunionstation.com/info/grandHall.cfm
      Tin Can 1909 Locust www.tincantavern.com
      El Borracho 2001 Locust http://www.elborrachostl.com/
      Cabin Inn the City 701 N. 15th Street
      Rue 13 1311 Washington Ave http://www.rue13stl.com/
      Flamingo Bowl 1117 Washington Ave http://www.flamingobowl.net/
      Jack Patricks 1000 Olive http://www.pubcrawler.com/Template/dsp_restaurant_zoom.cfm/flat/ID=178641
      The Terrace View
      Nadine's 1931 12th St. http://www.nadinesginjoint.com/
      The Shanti 9th & Allen http://www.theshanti.com/
      1864's Hardshell Cafe 9th & Geyer http://www.soularddining.com/?D=2+l86OSaloon
      Molly's 816 Geyer http://www.mollysinsoulard.com/
      CBGB's 3163 S Grand Blvd http://www.myspace.com/cbgbstl
      Mangia Italiano 3145 S Grand Blvd. http://www.dineatmangia.com/
      Upstairs Lounge/Barbarella 3131 S Grand Blvd http://www.myspace.com/barbarella_mekong
    • Michelle Vollmar Powers
      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 9, 2009

      The exec asst in me kicked in and I just had to have all this info on one page (in case of a shot, beer, or food emergency – you know how it can be). ANYway… I’ve attached it for anyone else interested.  It’s unedited, except for the fact that I didn’t like those two little words “no deal,” so I took them out.  Who is showing such lack of concern for the jolly (wo)man and so D-U-M as to not offer cookies and milk to SANTA!!!???!!!!!   I’ll just let the reindeer leave them “presents.”

      ~OCD Santa  !hooked on cookies and milk!!

      #30 Soulard -> Arsenal/Grand

      South Grand
      12:30 Bar CBGBs
      1:10 Bar Mangia Italiano
      1:50 Bar Barbarella

    • James E. Semar, CEBS
      Message 3 of 13 , Dec 9, 2009
        michellevis -- you da bomb!
        p.s. have some meds for my adhd, but not sure they're effective on ocd

        springer santa

        ________________________________

        #30 Soulard -> Arsenal/Grand

        South Grand
        12:30 Bar CBGBs
        1:10 Bar Mangia Italiano
        1:50 Bar Barbarella
        Message 4 of 13 , Dec 9, 2009
          Strong work Michelle,  Thank you!

          -Lohr

          [Attachment(s) from Michelle Vollmar Powers included below]

          #30 Soulard -> Arsenal/Grand

          South Grand
          12:30 Bar CBGBs
          1:10 Bar Mangia Italiano
          1:50 Bar Barbarella

          1 of 1 File(s)

        • Deech
          Message 5 of 13 , Dec 10, 2009
            Google Map updated.

            =-deech

            Message 6 of 13 , Dec 11, 2009
              Deech, You are a rockstar!

              What is the link to find the google map again?

              -Lohr

              Message 7 of 13 , Dec 11, 2009
                Forget about rock stars.
                pro-golf is where all the action is.

                 Babs

                To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
                From: stlouisburn@...
                Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 15:17:52 -0800
                Subject: Re: [stlouis_santarchy] S t L S A N T A R C H Y 2009 - UPDATE

                Message 8 of 13 , Dec 11, 2009
                  http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=114342845698283952546.000479540c185c92e082c&ll=38.626795,-90.33783&spn=0.244342,0.528374&z=12

                  so stoked for tomorrow!

                  -deech

                  From: stlouisburn@...
                  Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 15:17:52 -0800

                  Deech, You are a rockstar!

                  What is the link to find the google map again?

                  -Lohr

                  > > The bar Brussone's has backed out.  I guess they
                  > heard a rumor that this would be a BIG group of drunken
                  > Santas, and they wanted nothing to do with it.  It's okay,
                  > we have an alternate, Jack Patrick's.  It's on the same
                  > block downtown, and is giving us free food.
                  > >
                  > > The just posted and on-line schedules include the
                  > update, although the paper versions spreading around town do
                  > NOT.  Therefore, Santa, please pass the word, Jack
                  > Patrick's, not Brussone's at 7:15pm.
                  > >
                  > > Ho Ho uH-Oh!!!

                  >     stlouis_santarchy-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                • Jeep
                  Message 9 of 13 , Dec 11, 2009

                    That map works great on my Droid.. sweet...

                    On Dec 11, 2009 8:02 PM, "Deech" <deech@...> wrote:

                    Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID require...

                  • joshua hart
                    Message 10 of 13 , Dec 11, 2009
                      IS it just me or does that look like the clawed hand of black peter reaching over the city.....

                      From: stlouisburn@ yahoo.com
                      Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 15:17:52 -0800