S t L S A N T A R C H Y 2009 - UPDATE

    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 8, 2009
      The schedule has a small change.

      The bar Brussone's has backed out. I guess they heard a rumor that this would be a BIG group of drunken Santas, and they wanted nothing to do with it. It's okay, we have an alternate, Jack Patrick's. It's on the same block downtown, and is giving us free food.

      The just posted and on-line schedules include the update, although the paper versions spreading around town do NOT. Therefore, Santa, please pass the word, Jack Patrick's, not Brussone's at 7:15pm.

      Ho Ho uH-Oh!!!
      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 8, 2009
        In case someone wanted some more specific information about the bars we are attending, different formats of the same spreadsheet has been uploaded to the yahoo group containing the drink specials, the bar address and their web site. I'll include that below as well, Although the formatting will be UGLY!!!

        Ho Ho uh-Oh!

        NAME DEAL
        Cicero's 1/2 Priced Apps, $1 off X-Mas Ales & a special $2 Shot
        Blueberry Hill $3 Buds, $3.50 Jagger & Cuervo
        Key West Café 1/2 aps $3 jager $3 rail $2.75 domestics
        The Union Station Bar No Deal
        Tin Can Happy Hour Beer/Rail/Apps
        El Borracho $2 Pints $3 Sangria $4 Margaritas 1$ Tacos 5$ Burritos & Quesadialls
        Cabin Inn the City 2$ PBR 4$ Schlafly
        Rue 13 No Deal
        Flamingo Bowl No Deal
        Jack Patricks Free Food
        The Terrace View No Deal
        Nadine's Free Food Buffet
        The Shanti Free Pizza
        1864's Hardshell Cafe $2.50 Bottled Beers $2.50 Barnett Bombs $2.50 Wells
        Molly's $3 Peppermint Schnapps
        CBGB's No Deal
        Mangia Italiano $2.00 PBR
        Upstairs Lounge/Barbarella No Deal

        NAME ADDRESS WEB
        Cicero's 6691 Delmar http://www.ciceros-stl.com/
        Blueberry Hill 6504 Delmar http://www.blueberryhill.com/
        Key West Café Union Station South http://www.stlouisunionstation.com/go/fb/guide/store.cfm?storeID=2137028717
        The Union Station Bar Union Station North http://www.stlouisunionstation.com/info/grandHall.cfm
        Tin Can 1909 Locust www.tincantavern.com
        El Borracho 2001 Locust http://www.elborrachostl.com/
        Cabin Inn the City 701 N. 15th Street
        Rue 13 1311 Washington Ave http://www.rue13stl.com/
        Flamingo Bowl 1117 Washington Ave http://www.flamingobowl.net/
        Jack Patricks 1000 Olive http://www.pubcrawler.com/Template/dsp_restaurant_zoom.cfm/flat/ID=178641
        The Terrace View
        Nadine's 1931 12th St. http://www.nadinesginjoint.com/
        The Shanti 9th & Allen http://www.theshanti.com/
        1864's Hardshell Cafe 9th & Geyer http://www.soularddining.com/?D=2+l86OSaloon
        Molly's 816 Geyer http://www.mollysinsoulard.com/
        CBGB's 3163 S Grand Blvd http://www.myspace.com/cbgbstl
        Mangia Italiano 3145 S Grand Blvd. http://www.dineatmangia.com/
        Upstairs Lounge/Barbarella 3131 S Grand Blvd http://www.myspace.com/barbarella_mekong
      • Michelle Vollmar Powers
        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 9, 2009

        The exec asst in me kicked in and I just had to have all this info on one page (in case of a shot, beer, or food emergency – you know how it can be). ANYway… I’ve attached it for anyone else interested.  It’s unedited, except for the fact that I didn’t like those two little words “no deal,” so I took them out.  Who is showing such lack of concern for the jolly (wo)man and so D-U-M as to not offer cookies and milk to SANTA!!!???!!!!!   I’ll just let the reindeer leave them “presents.”

        ~OCD Santa  !hooked on cookies and milk!!

        #30 Soulard -> Arsenal/Grand

        South Grand
        12:30 Bar CBGBs
        1:10 Bar Mangia Italiano
        1:50 Bar Barbarella

      • James E. Semar, CEBS
        Message 4 of 13 , Dec 9, 2009
          michellevis -- you da bomb!
          p.s. have some meds for my adhd, but not sure they're effective on ocd

          springer santa

          ________________________________

          #30 Soulard -> Arsenal/Grand

          South Grand
          12:30 Bar CBGBs
          1:10 Bar Mangia Italiano
          1:50 Bar Barbarella
          Message 5 of 13 , Dec 9, 2009
            Strong work Michelle,  Thank you!

            -Lohr

            [Attachment(s) from Michelle Vollmar Powers included below]

            #30 Soulard -> Arsenal/Grand

            South Grand
            12:30 Bar CBGBs
            1:10 Bar Mangia Italiano
            1:50 Bar Barbarella

            1 of 1 File(s)

          • Deech
            Message 6 of 13 , Dec 10, 2009
              Google Map updated.

              =-deech

              Message 7 of 13 , Dec 11, 2009
                Deech, You are a rockstar!

                What is the link to find the google map again?

                -Lohr

                Message 8 of 13 , Dec 11, 2009
                  Forget about rock stars.
                  pro-golf is where all the action is.

                   Babs

                  To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
                  From: stlouisburn@...
                  Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 15:17:52 -0800
                  Subject: Re: [stlouis_santarchy] S t L S A N T A R C H Y 2009 - UPDATE

                  Message 9 of 13 , Dec 11, 2009
                    http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=114342845698283952546.000479540c185c92e082c&ll=38.626795,-90.33783&spn=0.244342,0.528374&z=12

                    so stoked for tomorrow!

                    -deech

                    From: stlouisburn@...
                    Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 15:17:52 -0800

                    Deech, You are a rockstar!

                    What is the link to find the google map again?

                    -Lohr

                    > > The bar Brussone's has backed out.  I guess they
                    > heard a rumor that this would be a BIG group of drunken
                    > Santas, and they wanted nothing to do with it.  It's okay,
                    > we have an alternate, Jack Patrick's.  It's on the same
                    > block downtown, and is giving us free food.
                    > >
                    > > The just posted and on-line schedules include the
                    > update, although the paper versions spreading around town do
                    > NOT.  Therefore, Santa, please pass the word, Jack
                    > Patrick's, not Brussone's at 7:15pm.
                    > >
                    > > Ho Ho uH-Oh!!!

                    >     stlouis_santarchy-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                  • Jeep
                    Message 10 of 13 , Dec 11, 2009

                      That map works great on my Droid.. sweet...

                      On Dec 11, 2009 8:02 PM, "Deech" <deech@...> wrote:

                      Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID require...

                    • joshua hart
                      Message 11 of 13 , Dec 11, 2009
                        IS it just me or does that look like the clawed hand of black peter reaching over the city.....

                        From: stlouisburn@ yahoo.com
                        Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 15:17:52 -0800