New file uploaded to stlouis_santarchy

  • stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 8, 2009
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the stlouis_santarchy
      group.

      File : /2009/santarchy_2009_individual.pdf
      Uploaded by : stlouisburn <stlouisburn@...>
      Description :

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      stlouisburn <stlouisburn@...>
    • stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 8, 2009
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the stlouis_santarchy
        group.

        File : /2009/BarSpreadsheet2009Post.txt

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 9, 2009
          i apologize for not being incontact with this group for quite a while. I lent the lap top to another "friend", any one knows William Oermoeller?, Silly me! before this, my step dad allowed my (large) cat to sit on the key board!
           I did see the date and I will come out ot play! I do not not know when I will join the group, but I will play!!!! I deserve to play after the amount of work I did!!! I plan to wear this cute green "dress" and my elf ears and hat!!!
          See Ya'
          Bev, I should change my user name to "silly me"!

          Uploaded by : stlouisburn <stlouisburn@ yahoo.com>
          Description :

          You can access this file at the URL:
          http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/stlouis_ santarchy/ files/2009/ santarchy_ 2009_individual. pdf