RE: [stlouis_santarchy] Digest Number 59

  • Lisa Case
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 6, 2004
      I already have bought tix way in advance for stuff on the 11th BUT i've been
      looking forward to santarchy ALL YEAR so I am willing to move around all my
      stuff and try to re-sell my tix for the stuff i had going on on the 11th but
      I just need to know asap so I can do that!! And yes of course Lohr needs to
      be in attendance. Discuss! Alternately, is the 4th definitely bad for
      anyone?

      Lisa

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 6, 2004
        Thanks Lisa
        Personally, I in favor of th 4th.
        -Lohr

        --- Lisa Case <muzikfiend@...> wrote:

        > I already have bought tix way in advance for stuff
        > on the 11th BUT i've been
        > looking forward to santarchy ALL YEAR so I am
        > willing to move around all my
        > stuff and try to re-sell my tix for the stuff i had
        > going on on the 11th but
        > I just need to know asap so I can do that!! And yes
        > of course Lohr needs to
        > be in attendance. Discuss! Alternately, is the 4th
        > definitely bad for
        > anyone?
        >
        > Lisa
        >

        > >Hey guy's, If it ends up on
        > >the 18th, I cannot be there.
        > >
        > >I'm going to be out of town.
        > >
        > >-Lohr

        Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
        www.yahoo.com
      • alix
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 6, 2004
          This is why I was rattling the walls to get the date set ASAP, so
          we can firm plans and change other obligations. The 4th and 11th both
          have other events for me, I prefer the 11th, but I'm more than happy
          to go with the majority. Let's just set a date right away (most of
          the regs have voted) and do it! Ho ho ho-boy...

          bruce

          wrote:
          > Thanks Lisa
          > Personally, I in favor of th 4th.
          > -Lohr
          >

          > --- Lisa Case <muzikfiend@h...> wrote:
          >

          > > I already have bought tix way in advance for stuff
          > > on the 11th BUT i've been
          > > looking forward to santarchy ALL YEAR so I am
          > > willing to move around all my
          > > stuff and try to re-sell my tix for the stuff i had
          > > going on on the 11th but
          > > I just need to know asap so I can do that!! And yes
          > > of course Lohr needs to
          > > be in attendance. Discuss! Alternately, is the 4th
          > > definitely bad for anyone? ...
        • Lisa Case
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 8, 2004
            I changed my online vote to the 4th since Lohr can't go on the 18th and I
            can't go on the 11th. Are we really still going by the votes or can we just
            let Lohr decide since he is (I think?) the organizer? Anyone have a
            differing opinion on this?

          • D. Michelle Vollmar
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 9, 2004
              Not me, I don't remember all my sign in info and am in a time crunch
              this week, so I don't know that I'll be able to "properly vote." I'm
              hip for any day that best suits (hee,hee). I think Lohr has done a
              wonderful job of planning in the past (and getting us drink specials at
              a few of our stops).

              Lohr, I'm happy to help with anything I can (i.e., scheduling, working
              on drink and appetizer specials, etc.)

              Ho, freakin', HO!
              ~Michelvis

              I changed my online vote to the 4th since Lohr can't go on the 18th and
              I can't go on the 11th. Are we really still going by the votes or can
              we just let Lohr decide since he is (I think?) the organizer? Anyone
              have a differing opinion on this?

              Is your PC infected? Get a FREE online computer virus scan from
              McAfee(r) Security.

              Yahoo! Groups Links