Re: [stlouis_santarchy] Re: The schedule, in PDF format for printing pretty

  • Mailer Demon
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 3, 2009
      This would be a problem with either a) your personal or network firewall, b) whatever pdf reader you have installed, or c) your browser blocking all downloads, scripts, etc.  Just saving the file to your desktop and opening from there should solve it.  Or shut off your firewall, disable all browser plugins, restart your browser, and then try again.

      Please note: further tech support inquiries are charged at a rate of $1.95 per minute.  Tech support is not responsible for loss, damage, or voiding of any warranty resulting from following our recommendations .

      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 3, 2009
        A very nice person sent me the pdf via regular email and it worked fine. Can't figure this one out.

        Gaius

        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 3, 2009
          I sure am glad that worked out for you Gaius. I just read the whole play by play at once. Can't wait to see you at the MARCH!!!

          Ho Ho, uH-Oh!!!

          -Lohr

          > via regular email and it worked fine.  Can't figure
          > this one out.
          >
          > Gaius
          >
          > --- In stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com,
          > "Rob" <snowreport123@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Worked fine for me the first time, fwiw.
          > >
          > > Barro

        • Michelle Vollmar Powers
          Message 4 of 13 , Dec 4, 2009

            Reindeer poop happens – that’s what