Re: [stlouis_santarchy] Re: The schedule, in PDF format for printing pretty

  • Rob
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 3, 2009
      Worked fine for me the first time, fwiw.

      Barro

      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 3, 2009

      It worked fine for me to.  See if this works.  (I sent this directly to you, because I can’t remember if the group can get attachments.  Copied group to advise.)  Good luck .

      Lohr <stlouisburn@ > wrote:

      > >> Here you go guys, cleaned up and made fun.  Print lots and
      pass them to all your friends.

      > >> -Lohr

    • JOHN DAVIS
      Message 3 of 13 , Dec 3, 2009
        Thanks it worked this way.  I wonder why it didn't off the group site?

        See ya in a few weeks.

        Gaius

        To: gaiusflavius@...
        CC: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
        From: michelle@...
        Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 14:59:37 -0600
        Subject: RE: [stlouis_santarchy] Re: The schedule, in PDF format for printing pretty [1 Attachment]

        [Attachment(s) from Michelle Vollmar Powers included below]

        It worked fine for me to.  See if this works.  (I sent this directly to you, because I can’t remember if the group can get attachments.  Copied group to advise.)  Good luck .

        Yep I have the latest Acrobat Reader and tried 5 times. :(

        Gaius

        --- In stlouis_santarchy@ yahoogroups. com, Jeep <jeepnaaked@ ...> wrote:

        > I justed downloaded it again and it opened for me.
        > Do you have Adobe Reader installed Gaius?
        >
        > Jeep
        >
        > On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 2:07 PM, Gaius <gaiusflavius@ ...> wrote:
        > > Lohr,  I tried opening the pdf file but it said file was damaged and cannot be repaired.  Can you reissue?
        > >
        > > Gaius
        > >
        > > --- In stlouis_santarchy@ yahoogroups. com, Lohr <stlouisburn@ > wrote:
        > >>
        > >> Here you go guys, cleaned up and made fun.  Print lots and pass them to all your friends.
        > >>
        > >> -Lohr

      • Jeep
        Message 4 of 13 , Dec 3, 2009
          You on Windows? Did ya try a reboot? (seriously..)

          On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 2:39 PM, Gaius <gaiusflavius@...> wrote:
          > Yep I have the latest Acrobat Reader and tried 5 times. :(
          >
          > Gaius
          >
          > --- In stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com, Jeep <jeepnaaked@...> wrote:
          >>
          >> I justed downloaded it again and it opened for me.
          >> Do you have Adobe Reader installed Gaius?
          >>
          >> Jeep
          >>
          >> On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 2:07 PM, Gaius <gaiusflavius@...> wrote:
          >> > Lohr,  I tried opening the pdf file but it said file was damaged and cannot be repaired.  Can you reissue?
          >> >
          >> > Gaius

        • Mailer Demon
          Message 5 of 13 , Dec 3, 2009
            This would be a problem with either a) your personal or network firewall, b) whatever pdf reader you have installed, or c) your browser blocking all downloads, scripts, etc.  Just saving the file to your desktop and opening from there should solve it.  Or shut off your firewall, disable all browser plugins, restart your browser, and then try again.

            Please note: further tech support inquiries are charged at a rate of $1.95 per minute.  Tech support is not responsible for loss, damage, or voiding of any warranty resulting from following our recommendations .

            Yep I have the latest Acrobat Reader and tried 5 times. :(

            Gaius

            --- In stlouis_santarchy@ yahoogroups. com, Jeep <jeepnaaked@ ...> wrote:

            > I justed downloaded it again and it opened for me.
            > Do you have Adobe Reader installed Gaius?
            >
            > Jeep
            >
            > On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 2:07 PM, Gaius <gaiusflavius@ ...> wrote:
            > > Lohr,  I tried opening the pdf file but it said file was damaged and cannot be repaired.  Can you reissue?
            > >
            > > Gaius
            > >
            > > --- In stlouis_santarchy@ yahoogroups. com, Lohr <stlouisburn@ > wrote:
            > >>
            > >> Here you go guys, cleaned up and made fun.  Print lots and pass them to all your friends.
            > >>
            > >> -Lohr

          • Gaius
            Message 6 of 13 , Dec 3, 2009
              A very nice person sent me the pdf via regular email and it worked fine. Can't figure this one out.

              Gaius

              Message 7 of 13 , Dec 3, 2009
                I sure am glad that worked out for you Gaius. I just read the whole play by play at once. Can't wait to see you at the MARCH!!!

                Ho Ho, uH-Oh!!!

                -Lohr

                > via regular email and it worked fine.  Can't figure
                > this one out.
                >
                > Gaius
                >
                > --- In stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com,
                > "Rob" <snowreport123@...> wrote:
                > >
                > > Worked fine for me the first time, fwiw.
                > >
                > > Barro

              • Michelle Vollmar Powers
                Message 8 of 13 , Dec 4, 2009

                  Reindeer poop happens – that’s what