The schedule, in PDF format for printing pretty

    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 2, 2009
    Here you go guys, cleaned up and made fun. Print lots and pass them to all your friends.

    -Lohr
  • Deech
    Message 2 of 13 , Dec 3, 2009
      Shiny!

      Thanks Lohr.

      On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 12:30 AM, Lohr <stlouisburn@...> wrote:
      > Here you go guys, cleaned up and made fun.  Print lots and pass them to all your friends.
      >
      > -Lohr

    • Gaius
      Message 3 of 13 , Dec 3, 2009
        Lohr, I tried opening the pdf file but it said file was damaged and cannot be repaired. Can you reissue?

        Gaius

        --- In stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com, Lohr <stlouisburn@...> wrote:

        > Here you go guys, cleaned up and made fun. Print lots and pass them to all your friends.
        >
        > -Lohr

      • Jeep
        Message 4 of 13 , Dec 3, 2009
          I justed downloaded it again and it opened for me.
          Do you have Adobe Reader installed Gaius?

          Jeep

          On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 2:07 PM, Gaius <gaiusflavius@...> wrote:
          > Lohr,  I tried opening the pdf file but it said file was damaged and cannot be repaired.  Can you reissue?
          >
          > Gaius
          >
          > --- In stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com, Lohr <stlouisburn@...> wrote:
          >>
          >> Here you go guys, cleaned up and made fun.  Print lots and pass them to all your friends.
          >>
          >> -Lohr

        • Gaius
          Message 5 of 13 , Dec 3, 2009
            Yep I have the latest Acrobat Reader and tried 5 times. :(

            Gaius

            --- In stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com, Jeep <jeepnaaked@...> wrote:

            > I justed downloaded it again and it opened for me.
            > Do you have Adobe Reader installed Gaius?
            >
            > Jeep
            >
            > On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 2:07 PM, Gaius <gaiusflavius@...> wrote:
            > > Lohr,  I tried opening the pdf file but it said file was damaged and cannot be repaired.  Can you reissue?
            > >
            > > Gaius
            > >
            > > --- In stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com, Lohr <stlouisburn@> wrote:
            > >>
            > >> Here you go guys, cleaned up and made fun.  Print lots and pass them to all your friends.
            > >>
            > >> -Lohr

          • Rob
            Message 6 of 13 , Dec 3, 2009
              Worked fine for me the first time, fwiw.

              Barro

              Yep I have the latest Acrobat Reader and tried 5 times. :(

              Gaius

              --- In stlouis_santarchy@ yahoogroups. com, Jeep <jeepnaaked@ ...> wrote:

              > I justed downloaded it again and it opened for me.
              > Do you have Adobe Reader installed Gaius?
              >
              > Jeep
              >
              > On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 2:07 PM, Gaius <gaiusflavius@ ...> wrote:
              > > Lohr,  I tried opening the pdf file but it said file was damaged and cannot be repaired.  Can you reissue?
              > >
              > > Gaius
              > >
              > > --- In stlouis_santarchy@ yahoogroups. com, Lohr <stlouisburn@ > wrote:
              > >>
              > >> Here you go guys, cleaned up and made fun.  Print lots and pass them to all your friends.
              > >>
              > >> -Lohr

            • Michelle Vollmar Powers
              Message 7 of 13 , Dec 3, 2009

              It worked fine for me to.  See if this works.  (I sent this directly to you, because I can’t remember if the group can get attachments.  Copied group to advise.)  Good luck .

              Lohr <stlouisburn@ > wrote:

              > >> Here you go guys, cleaned up and made fun.  Print lots and
              pass them to all your friends.

              > >> -Lohr

            • JOHN DAVIS
              Message 8 of 13 , Dec 3, 2009
                Thanks it worked this way.  I wonder why it didn't off the group site?

                See ya in a few weeks.

                Gaius

                To: gaiusflavius@...
                CC: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
                From: michelle@...
                Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 14:59:37 -0600
                Subject: RE: [stlouis_santarchy] Re: The schedule, in PDF format for printing pretty [1 Attachment]

                [Attachment(s) from Michelle Vollmar Powers included below]

                It worked fine for me to.  See if this works.  (I sent this directly to you, because I can’t remember if the group can get attachments.  Copied group to advise.)  Good luck .

                Yep I have the latest Acrobat Reader and tried 5 times. :(

                Gaius

                --- In stlouis_santarchy@ yahoogroups. com, Jeep <jeepnaaked@ ...> wrote:

                > I justed downloaded it again and it opened for me.
                > Do you have Adobe Reader installed Gaius?
                >
                > Jeep
                >
                > On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 2:07 PM, Gaius <gaiusflavius@ ...> wrote:
                > > Lohr,  I tried opening the pdf file but it said file was damaged and cannot be repaired.  Can you reissue?
                > >
                > > Gaius
                > >
                > > --- In stlouis_santarchy@ yahoogroups. com, Lohr <stlouisburn@ > wrote:
                > >>
                > >> Here you go guys, cleaned up and made fun.  Print lots and pass them to all your friends.
                > >>
                > >> -Lohr

              • Jeep
                Message 9 of 13 , Dec 3, 2009
                  You on Windows? Did ya try a reboot? (seriously..)

                  On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 2:39 PM, Gaius <gaiusflavius@...> wrote:
                  > Yep I have the latest Acrobat Reader and tried 5 times. :(
                  >
                  > Gaius
                  >
                  > --- In stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com, Jeep <jeepnaaked@...> wrote:
                  >>
                  >> I justed downloaded it again and it opened for me.
                  >> Do you have Adobe Reader installed Gaius?
                  >>
                  >> Jeep
                  >>
                  >> On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 2:07 PM, Gaius <gaiusflavius@...> wrote:
                  >> > Lohr,  I tried opening the pdf file but it said file was damaged and cannot be repaired.  Can you reissue?
                  >> >
                  >> > Gaius

                • Mailer Demon
                  Message 10 of 13 , Dec 3, 2009
                    This would be a problem with either a) your personal or network firewall, b) whatever pdf reader you have installed, or c) your browser blocking all downloads, scripts, etc.  Just saving the file to your desktop and opening from there should solve it.  Or shut off your firewall, disable all browser plugins, restart your browser, and then try again.

                    Please note: further tech support inquiries are charged at a rate of $1.95 per minute.  Tech support is not responsible for loss, damage, or voiding of any warranty resulting from following our recommendations .

                    Yep I have the latest Acrobat Reader and tried 5 times. :(

                    Gaius

                    --- In stlouis_santarchy@ yahoogroups. com, Jeep <jeepnaaked@ ...> wrote:

                    > I justed downloaded it again and it opened for me.
                    > Do you have Adobe Reader installed Gaius?
                    >
                    > Jeep
                    >
                    > On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 2:07 PM, Gaius <gaiusflavius@ ...> wrote:
                    > > Lohr,  I tried opening the pdf file but it said file was damaged and cannot be repaired.  Can you reissue?
                    > >
                    > > Gaius
                    > >
                    > > --- In stlouis_santarchy@ yahoogroups. com, Lohr <stlouisburn@ > wrote:
                    > >>
                    > >> Here you go guys, cleaned up and made fun.  Print lots and pass them to all your friends.
                    > >>
                    > >> -Lohr

                  • Gaius
                    Message 11 of 13 , Dec 3, 2009
                      A very nice person sent me the pdf via regular email and it worked fine. Can't figure this one out.

                      Gaius

                      Message 12 of 13 , Dec 3, 2009
                        I sure am glad that worked out for you Gaius. I just read the whole play by play at once. Can't wait to see you at the MARCH!!!

                        Ho Ho, uH-Oh!!!

                        -Lohr

                        > via regular email and it worked fine.  Can't figure
                        > this one out.
                        >
                        > Gaius
                        >
                        > --- In stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com,
                        > "Rob" <snowreport123@...> wrote:
                        > >
                        > > Worked fine for me the first time, fwiw.
                        > >
                        > > Barro

                      • Michelle Vollmar Powers
                        Message 13 of 13 , Dec 4, 2009

                          Reindeer poop happens – that’s what