Re: Lohr's Attendence

  • alix
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 5, 2004
      Oh no!!! Can't have a Santarchy without the Heady Elf! (Besides,
      we all know who's got the bail money...) Am changing my vote
      immediately to the 11th, although I don't recall why I wasn't too
      fond of that date. (sigh) One can't do everything -- but one wants to
      get together with as many of one's friends as possible!
      Lohr owes us for this... (hehehehehehe)

      Blue Santa (soon to be reconfigured as ???)

      --- In stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com, "Lohr" <stlouisburn@y...>

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 6, 2004
        Thanks Bruce,

        I originally wanted the 11th, but
        I am leaning towards the 4th now.
        I think it's early, but there are
        a few people I've talked to who
        can't make it the 11th.

        --- alix <thekidalix@...> wrote:

        > Oh no!!! Can't have a Santarchy without the Heady
        > Elf! (Besides,
        > we all know who's got the bail money...) Am changing
        > my vote
        > immediately to the 11th, although I don't recall why
        > I wasn't too
        > fond of that date. (sigh) One can't do everything --
        > but one wants to
        > get together with as many of one's friends as
        > possible!
        > Lohr owes us for this... (hehehehehehe)
        >
        > Blue Santa (soon to be reconfigured as ???)
        >
        > --- In stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com, "Lohr"
        > <stlouisburn@y...>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > Hey guy's, If it ends up on