Have my outfit

  • Gaius
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2009
      I was going through all my medeival clothes and found a cote hardie in red velvet trimmed in gold. That's a long velvet robe. Gonna have a holly wreath for my head and a staff with holly and bells. Daddy Christmas is stalking the town! BTW I have some primo hand rolled cigars, can you smoke in STL? Can't here in KC

      Gaius
    • Michelle Vollmar Powers
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2009

        You can smoke, for now; but have to be mindful of where you smoke cigars. So, smoke em if you got em, but you may have to go outside a bit.  I’m not exactly sure where you’re, eh hem, hanging them bells and holly…but it sure sounds jolly.   Ho HO UH OH!!