[stlouis_santarchy] will not be attending

  • Rhiannon
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 2, 2009
      Hello, I just moved and will be spending my nights unpacking, figuring what to do with stuff I don't need, releasing things etc. as well as preparing for next year classes I will be teaching. So I will not be attending your santarchy group but if I can get a small group in Springfield, IL to go to a few bars then I will be sharing in spirit.

      But I will try to make the St. Louis Artica on 19th. Who else is going?

      - Rhiannon

      www.RhiannonsArbor.com

      -