Lohr's Attendence

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 5, 2004
      Hey guy's, If it ends up on
      the 18th, I cannot be there.

      I'm going to be out of town.

      -Lohr
    • alix
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 5, 2004
        Oh no!!! Can't have a Santarchy without the Heady Elf! (Besides,
        we all know who's got the bail money...) Am changing my vote
        immediately to the 11th, although I don't recall why I wasn't too
        fond of that date. (sigh) One can't do everything -- but one wants to
        get together with as many of one's friends as possible!
        Lohr owes us for this... (hehehehehehe)

        Blue Santa (soon to be reconfigured as ???)

        --- In stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com, "Lohr" <stlouisburn@y...>

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 6, 2004
          Thanks Bruce,

          I originally wanted the 11th, but
          I am leaning towards the 4th now.
          I think it's early, but there are
          a few people I've talked to who
          can't make it the 11th.

          --- alix <thekidalix@...> wrote:

          > Oh no!!! Can't have a Santarchy without the Heady
          > Elf! (Besides,
          > we all know who's got the bail money...) Am changing
          > my vote
          > immediately to the 11th, although I don't recall why
          > I wasn't too
          > fond of that date. (sigh) One can't do everything --
          > but one wants to
          > get together with as many of one's friends as
          > possible!
          > Lohr owes us for this... (hehehehehehe)
          >
          > Blue Santa (soon to be reconfigured as ???)
          >
          > --- In stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com, "Lohr"
          > <stlouisburn@y...>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > Hey guy's, If it ends up on