Re: [stlouis_santarchy] StL S A N T A R C H Y 2009 Dec 12 - Schedule

  • Rhiannon
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 26, 2009
      oh i forgot you can smoke in St. Louis bars, cant in Springfield, IL, good thing it's only for a bit. I guess non smokers may have to think of something

      - Rhiannon

      www.RhiannonsArbor.com

      From: Rhiannon <rhi_star@yahoo. com>
      To: stlouis_santarchy@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Wednesday, November 25, 2009, 9:56 PM

      wow. i dont think ive been to that many bars in a month before.

      - Rhiannon

      www.RhiannonsArbor. com

      #30 Soulard -> Arsenal/Grand
      South Grand
      12:30 Bar CBGBs
      1:10 Bar Mangia Italiano
      1:50 Bar Barbarella

    • Michelle Vollmar Powers
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 30, 2009

        I have historically been a big fan of staying downtown, taking the Link to CWE (not very smoky at all this time of day-nor is Key West as it is very open into the mall) and taking a cab back to hotel.  Pile a bunch of santas in a room maybe.  ~Michelvis  fellow asthmatic

        #30 Soulard -> Arsenal/Grand
        South Grand
        12:30 Bar CBGBs
        1:10 Bar Mangia Italiano
        1:50 Bar Barbarella

      • Rhiannon
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 30, 2009
          hey. I will so pile in on a group of santas in a hotel or home. I will be coming from Springfield, IL and don't know many in St. L to ask to camp at. so please count me in if you have room. I will even bring a cot or air mattress.

          - Rhiannon

          www.RhiannonsArbor.com

          #30 Soulard -> Arsenal/Grand
          South Grand
          12:30 Bar CBGBs
          1:10 Bar Mangia Italiano
          1:50 Bar Barbarella

        • Glenn Gibson
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 30, 2009
            I am leaning towards motel. Would have to check in some time Sat.
            Afternoon? Roomies welcomed. Hit me up on e-mail or Facebook.

            Sent from my iPhone