Re: [stlouis_santarchy] Re: Hey Guys

  • Nicole Minette
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 25, 2009
      This is shaping up to be a rather interesting Santarchy already!

      Joshua, I'm excited to see what surprise you have for the Santas this year!

      I, on the other hand, will be much the same Mrs. Santa as last year.I am okay with this though.

      See you Dec. 12!

      Nikki

      From: Gaius <gaiusflavius@ msn.com>
      Subject: [stlouis_santarchy] Re: Hey Guys
      To: stlouis_santarchy@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Wednesday, November 25, 2009, 2:36 PM

      But I don't even know your cup size?!?! LOL Drinking champagne from a bra could be interesting. LOL

      Gaius

      --- In stlouis_santarchy@ yahoogroups. com, Rhiannon <rhi_star@.. .> wrote:

      > first thing that came to mind was "you'd help keep me in my bra cups?" lol
      >
      > - Rhiannon
      >

      > www.RhiannonsArbor. com

    • Gaius
      Message 2 of 13 , Nov 26, 2009
        Well I can buy you some drinks, even some body shots :)

        Gaius