New poll for stlouis_santarchy

  • stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 16 , Nov 3, 2004
      stlouis_santarchy group:

      There are only three Saturdays in
      December and it's time to pick which
      day to have our annual, reckless,
      drunken, debauchery filled day of
      fun. Santarchy !!! Don�t you love
      to debauch? Anyway, pick your
      favorite day and let your voice be
      heard, no matter how slurred your
      speech may be.

      o Saturday, December 4th
      o Saturday, December 11th
      o Saturday, December 18th

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 16 , Oct 23, 2007
        stlouis_santarchy group:

        Should StL Santarchy 2007 be on Dec. 8th or Dec 15th. NOTE: more than just this poll will be taken into account including offline poll, and resource availablity.

        o December 8th
        o December 15th

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!
      • Tanya Harris-Soeder
        Message 3 of 16 , Oct 23, 2007
          I voted!

          Do I get a sticker now? ;^)

          Tanya

          From: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
          To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 17:12:59 +0000
          Subject: [stlouis_santarchy] New poll for stlouis_santarchy

          stlouis_santarchy group:

          Should StL Santarchy 2007 be on Dec. 8th or Dec 15th. NOTE: more than just this poll will be taken into account including offline poll, and resource availablity.

          o December 8th
          o December 15th

          http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/stlouis_ santarchy/ surveys?id= 2285653

          web site listed above.

          Thanks!

          Message 4 of 16 , Oct 30, 2007
            Hey all you St Louis Santas, I just
            checked, and 18 Santas have voted on
            whether the march should be the 8th
            or the 15th. There are 147 santas
            on this mailing list. Do any of the
            other 129 Santas want to include
            their opinion?

            http://mail.yahoo.com
          • Brad Finkeldei
            Message 5 of 16 , Oct 30, 2007
              I am voting for the 15th!

              Message 6 of 16 , Oct 30, 2007
                I'm voting for the 8th. this will be my first
                Santarchy!

                Message 7 of 16 , Oct 30, 2007
                  I'm voting for the 8th. This shall be my first
                  Santarchy!

                  Message 8 of 16 , Oct 30, 2007
                    Just in case people are just chiming in
                    on the list, remember to actually vote
                    on the Yahoo poll!

                    Message 9 of 16 , Oct 31, 2007
                      I went and changed my vote to the 15th. Just trying
                      to enable our college Santas.
                      ~rain

                      --- Lohr <stlouisburn@...> wrote:

                      > Just in case people are just chiming in
                      > on the list, remember to actually vote
                      > on the Yahoo poll!

                      http://mail.yahoo.com
                    • Patrick O'Brien
                      Message 10 of 16 , Nov 1, 2007

                        Hey Lohr ,

                        Can I pass on the info for this? I might know a few more folks that might be interested if you don’t mind.

                        Patrick O'Brien

                        Change is Inevitable
                        Struggle is always an Option

                        Message 11 of 16 , Nov 1, 2007
                          Feel fre to pass this information on
                          wherever you want.

                          -Lohr

                          http://mail.yahoo.com
                        • stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
                          Message 12 of 16 , Oct 28, 2008
                            stlouis_santarchy group:

                            When shall the St Louis Santarchy march in 2008?
                            Now remember, this poll is only PART of the selection process. Not all of the StL Santarchy Krew utilizes yahoo groups. Other peoples and factors will be part of the final decision.

                            o Dec 6th
                            o Dec 13th
                            o Dec 20th

                            web site listed above.

                            Thanks!
                            Message 13 of 16 , Nov 7, 2008
                              has the date been 'officially' determined/announced?
                              i have folks asking me about it.

                              is there an initial organizal drunk, i mean meeting, planned.

                               Babs

                              From: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
                              To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
                              Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 00:44:00 +0000

                              stlouis_santarchy group:

                              When shall the St Louis Santarchy march in 2008?
                              Now remember, this poll is only PART of the selection process. Not all of the StL Santarchy Krew utilizes yahoo groups. Other peoples and factors will be part of the final decision.

                              o Dec 6th
                              o Dec 13th
                              o Dec 20th

                              http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/stlouis_ santarchy/ surveys?id= 2445149

                              web site listed above.

                              Thanks!

                            • Brad Finkeldei

                                  Message 16 of 16 , Nov 7, 2008
                                    the votes have to be verified to make sure no dead relatives voted.
                                    and it doesnt include absentee ballots  ;-)

                                     Babs

                                    To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com