RE: [stlouis_santarchy] StL S A N T A R C H Y 2009 Dec 12 - Schedule

  • Michelle Vollmar Powers
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 25, 2009

      Lohr,

      We go to Key West quite often, since we go to all the Blues games; so let me know if you’d like me to help arrange any (hic) any (hic-up) specials.

      ~Michelvis

      #30 Soulard -> Arsenal/Grand
      South Grand
      12:30 Bar CBGBs
      1:10 Bar Mangia Italiano
      1:50 Bar Barbarella

    • Rhiannon
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 25, 2009
        wow. i dont think ive been to that many bars in a month before.

        - Rhiannon

        www.RhiannonsArbor.com

        #30 Soulard -> Arsenal/Grand
        South Grand
        12:30 Bar CBGBs
        1:10 Bar Mangia Italiano
        1:50 Bar Barbarella

        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 25, 2009
          Santarchy is the most I go to bars all year. This year I ave been out 10 times to 4 bars:) why go to bars when there are friends with a hot tub and they don't smoke:) So my question is how safe is this year for those of us with allergies? And alternate legs for those of us with asthma can be arranged. Did someone say something about the Grove? And I saw something about the Tubba thing... what was the idea on that leg again?

          Also I know a Santa who would love to set up breakfast at Schneidhorst as it is sooo damn gingerbread there:)

          Cherry

          #30 Soulard -> Arsenal/Grand
          South Grand
          12:30 Bar CBGBs
          1:10 Bar Mangia Italiano
          1:50 Bar Barbarella

        • Rhiannon
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 26, 2009
            oh i forgot you can smoke in St. Louis bars, cant in Springfield, IL, good thing it's only for a bit. I guess non smokers may have to think of something

            - Rhiannon

            www.RhiannonsArbor.com

            #30 Soulard -> Arsenal/Grand
            South Grand
            12:30 Bar CBGBs
            1:10 Bar Mangia Italiano
            1:50 Bar Barbarella

          • Michelle Vollmar Powers
            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 30, 2009

              I have historically been a big fan of staying downtown, taking the Link to CWE (not very smoky at all this time of day-nor is Key West as it is very open into the mall) and taking a cab back to hotel.  Pile a bunch of santas in a room maybe.  ~Michelvis  fellow asthmatic

              #30 Soulard -> Arsenal/Grand
              South Grand
              12:30 Bar CBGBs
              1:10 Bar Mangia Italiano
              1:50 Bar Barbarella

            • Rhiannon
              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 30, 2009
                hey. I will so pile in on a group of santas in a hotel or home. I will be coming from Springfield, IL and don't know many in St. L to ask to camp at. so please count me in if you have room. I will even bring a cot or air mattress.

                - Rhiannon

                www.RhiannonsArbor.com

                #30 Soulard -> Arsenal/Grand
                South Grand
                12:30 Bar CBGBs
                1:10 Bar Mangia Italiano
                1:50 Bar Barbarella

              • Glenn Gibson
                Message 7 of 9 , Nov 30, 2009
                  I am leaning towards motel. Would have to check in some time Sat.
                  Afternoon? Roomies welcomed. Hit me up on e-mail or Facebook.

                  Sent from my iPhone