Re: Hey Guys

  • Gaius
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 25, 2009
      But I don't even know your cup size?!?! LOL Drinking champagne from a bra could be interesting. LOL

      Gaius

      --- In stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com, Rhiannon <rhi_star@...> wrote:

      > first thing that came to mind was "you'd help keep me in my bra cups?" lol
      >
      > - Rhiannon
      >

      > www.RhiannonsArbor.com

    • joshua hart
      Message 2 of 13 , Nov 25, 2009
        I am thinking we are working out  new santa tradtion here.  Would the drink be called a stocking stuffer?

        But I don't even know your cup size?!?! LOL Drinking champagne from a bra could be interesting. LOL

        Gaius

        --- In stlouis_santarchy@ yahoogroups. com, Rhiannon <rhi_star@.. .> wrote:

        > first thing that came to mind was "you'd help keep me in my bra cups?" lol
        >
        > - Rhiannon
        >

        > www.RhiannonsArbor. com

      • Nicole Minette
        Message 3 of 13 , Nov 25, 2009
          This is shaping up to be a rather interesting Santarchy already!

          Joshua, I'm excited to see what surprise you have for the Santas this year!

          I, on the other hand, will be much the same Mrs. Santa as last year.I am okay with this though.

          See you Dec. 12!

          Nikki

          Message 4 of 13 , Nov 26, 2009
            Well I can buy you some drinks, even some body shots :)

            Gaius