RE: [stlouis_santarchy] Santarchy on a Budget

    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 25, 2009
      its quite possible to have a great time with limited funds.
      santa's & bar patrons are often quite generous.
      beverages of your own can be drank between bars (its rude/illegal to drink your own inside an establishment that has a liquor license).
      many places treat us with free food, but just in case -bring snacks.
      mostly, just try to pace your spending to match your budget.
      there are even some sober santa's that have a great time - some of them werent even preggers.

      i just mention the $$ so folks can plan ahead and not be concerned with finding an ATM that doesnt charge for withdrawals.
      some places will take credit/debit cards but you dont want to waste that kind of time in the bar.

       Babs

      To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
      From: alphak10@...
      Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 10:12:26 -0800
      Subject: Re: [stlouis_santarchy] Hey Guys

      Its Cherry that said I was broke! :) No job = no money:(

      Cherry

      Message 2 of 13 , Nov 25, 2009
        Hi,
        It's Lisa. I am happy to see the cabin inn the city back! Hey, between what stop is the citygarden photo op? I have been wanting to go there & check & that out... but I am unfamiliar as to exactly what street its on.
        Thanks

        On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 11:39 AM, joshua hart <clockwork_god@...> wrote:

        Good to see new faces, I will be returning for my 3rd year here in stl and my 5th year over all.

        The last two years I was a santa pimp with a bar belt, this year I have a suprise.  But the bar belt will still be along for the ride, so I will have a drink for you as well.

        This is Gaius from KC. I'm planning on going to my first St. Louis Santarchy this year. Hope to have lots of fun, see old friends, and make new ones. Rhiannon if your broke I'll help keep you in your cups.

      • joshua hart
        Message 3 of 13 , Nov 25, 2009
          I think I am going to like you

          From: Gaius <gaiusflavius@ msn.com>
          To: stlouis_santarchy@ yahoogroups. com
          Date: Wednesday, November 25, 2009, 11:23 AM

          This is Gaius from KC. I'm planning on going to my first St. Louis Santarchy this year. Hope to have lots of fun, see old friends, and make new ones. Rhiannon if your broke I'll help keep you in your cups.

        • JOHN DAVIS
          Message 4 of 13 , Nov 25, 2009
            Now why would I think that? LOL  Well at least we'll be able to finally meet.

            Gaius

            To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
            From: rhi_star@...
            Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 10:44:08 -0800

            first thing that came to mind was "you'd help keep me in my bra cups?" lol

            - Rhiannon

            www.RhiannonsArbor. com

            This is Gaius from KC. I'm planning on going to my first St. Louis Santarchy this year. Hope to have lots of fun, see old friends, and make new ones. Rhiannon if your broke I'll help keep you in your cups.

          • Gaius
            Message 5 of 13 , Nov 25, 2009
              Work? What's work? Isn't that a 4 letter word? I'm lucky, I guess, I no longer have to work or worry about $$$$. So I can share the wealth, so to speak, in a few weeks.

              Gaius

              Message 6 of 13 , Nov 25, 2009
                But I don't even know your cup size?!?! LOL Drinking champagne from a bra could be interesting. LOL

                Gaius

                Message 7 of 13 , Nov 25, 2009
                  I am thinking we are working out  new santa tradtion here.  Would the drink be called a stocking stuffer?

                  But I don't even know your cup size?!?! LOL Drinking champagne from a bra could be interesting. LOL

                  Gaius

                  --- In stlouis_santarchy@ yahoogroups. com, Rhiannon <rhi_star@.. .> wrote:

                  > first thing that came to mind was "you'd help keep me in my bra cups?" lol
                  >
                  > - Rhiannon
                  >

                  > www.RhiannonsArbor. com

                • Nicole Minette
                  Message 8 of 13 , Nov 25, 2009
                    This is shaping up to be a rather interesting Santarchy already!

                    Joshua, I'm excited to see what surprise you have for the Santas this year!

                    I, on the other hand, will be much the same Mrs. Santa as last year.I am okay with this though.

                    See you Dec. 12!

                    Nikki

                    Message 9 of 13 , Nov 26, 2009
                      Well I can buy you some drinks, even some body shots :)