Re: [stlouis_santarchy] St. L Santarchy-introduction

  • Rhiannon
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 25, 2009
      perhaps we should think of a strategy for drinkers at bars, like buy santa a drink to get your picture taken with him/her or dare santa to do a body shot. like a bachelorette party

      - Rhiannon

      www.RhiannonsArbor.com

      From: Alaina Jacobs <alaina.jacobs@ gmail.com>
      To: stlouis_santarchy@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Wednesday, November 25, 2009, 12:14 PM

      Ditto on that, repeat of pink strawberry santa and also laid off

      On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 10:37 AM, A Grewe <alphak10@yahoo. com> wrote:

      Well hello we met at Interfuse and Burning Down the River. This is Cherry. So Santas of all types are welcome. Here are some of the ideas I saw last year that I loved....Homeless Santa, Army Santas, Jose Santa, then there were other great costumes... Hanukah Harries for our jewish friends, an Easter Bunny, Union Leader Elf, Raindeer, Jackie Frost, and one that I did not get till I caught up on the series... the new Dr Who. OMG that was funny in July when I got that joke:)

      And as for me I was a Gothic Lolita Santa... Only changing costume slightly for this year:) Can't wait even tho I will be DEAD BROKE and really not able to drink unless others are buying, it will still be a blast, especially with my Hanukah Harry.

      Gifts... trinkets... some gave blinky things, some gave shot glasses on necklaces. Some focused on gifts for passers by some on gifts for the Santas. Gifting is not required but it is nice. I will have some hot hands for people if they need them.

      Last year was my first year but I have done other things like this... remember to plan for the temp and for lot

      Message 2 of 13 , Nov 25, 2009
        OOOOO I will do body shots!!! and others can do them off of me for a shot:)  I am always game for Body shots!!!!! OH wait I guess I have to ok that with my Hanukah Harry. :)

        Cherry

        Message 3 of 13 , Nov 25, 2009
          no Taquillia as I am VERY allergic to agave it turns out... I always wondered why Margarittas got me sick. Gin, Rum, Vodka or Bourbon are all good things to have for the CHEEP Hooch:) I personally like Rum the best but what ever is clever is my motto:)

          Cherry

          Message 4 of 13 , Nov 25, 2009

            I will be coming as an attorney representing those misfortunate youths labeled naughty by the slanderous Mr. Claus.  I will have a class action lawsuit with me for any of you who feel you have been maligned by this figure.  Remember--your rights are being decided for you in this case, so it is best if you get on board now!!!!

            Murdoch
          • Gaius
            Message 5 of 13 , Nov 26, 2009
              Will there be a bus to ride around in? Who owns it? Who's going to be sober enough to drive it?

              Gaius

              Message 6 of 13 , Nov 26, 2009
                public transpo, Gaius. This all is set up around public transportation:) So the Metro employee's are the sober drivers:) But like Bab's said some people do not drink on this escapade choising instead to have fun laughing at the antics of those who do:) It is sometimes fun to be sober in a group of drunks:) I have friends who will be using public transpo from home so they will not need to even think of driving.

                Cherry

                Will there be a bus to ride around in? Who owns it? Who's going to be sober enough to drive it?

                Gaius

                --- In stlouis_santarchy@ yahoogroups. com, joshua hart <clockwork_god@ ...> wrote:

                > I think santa needs a bottle of cheap hooch to pass around on the bus.  Anything that we should avoid?

              • Rhiannon
                Message 7 of 13 , Nov 26, 2009
                  where would be the best place to park to begin and then be taken back to go home? I guess i should check on a burner i can crash with.