Time Travelers’ Homecoming Blast Off!

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2009
      ---------------------------------------
      "Time Travelers’ Homecoming Blast Off!"
      a Fundraiser To Benefit Artica!
      ---------------------------------------

      Artica is an outdoor multi-disciplinary art festival, parade
      and workshop series developed to provide the people of the
      St. Louis metropolitan area with the opportunity to come
      together as a community through creative self-expression.

      Go Forward! Go Backward! Go Anywhere in Time!
      Just go to the Time Travelers’ Homecoming Blast Off!

      Help Artica sweeten the pot for our 2009 Winter Solstice
      celebration and our BIG SuperArticaLiscious event in 2010!

      November 7, 2009
      Saturday 7:00pm to 12:00am

      St. Louis City’s Greenest Building
      William A. Kerr Foundation
      21 O’Fallon Street
      St. Louis, MO 63102

      Art!
      Costume Contest-Costumes Greatly Encouraged!
      Music!
      Surprise Entertainment!
      Silent Auction!
      Raffles!
      Cash Bar (beer and wine)
      and More

      Get your tickets now!

      $8.00 in advance for will-call pickup at the event
      $10.00 at the door
      Kids 12 and under are free!

      To Purchase Tickets:
      http://www.artica.org

      FUNDRAISER: Time Travelers’
      Homecoming Blast Off!

      ---------------------------------------
      CONTACT:
      Web: http://www.artica.org
      e-mail: artica2003@...
      Facebook: Artica on Facebook
      Ning: http://articafest.ning.com

      ---------------------------------------
      VOLUNTEERING:

      We need lots of help to make this event work,

      If interested in volunteering or would like to
      volunteer your creativity in some way through
      art or local business donations for auction,
      please contact us.

      Volunteer Coordinator
      D. Lohr Barkley
      stlouisburn@...