Re: [stlouis_santarchy] Free costume class at Jackman's...

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 19, 2009
      Thanks for posting about this. This is a wonderful
      opportunity for Santas everywhere.

      -Lohr

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 19, 2009
        Nuts!!!! I am in classes learning administration/word/micro soft during those hours! I do know how to sew, embroider, and I sew a lot of 'stuff". I am sewing a mermaid costume for the jefferson underground halloween costume party, october 31. is anyone intereseted?
        bev.