Ho Ho uH-Oh! Stl S A N T A R C H Y - THE DATE

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2009
      Ho Ho uH-Oh!
      Santarchy is coming to town, so you had BETTER watch out.

      I love that there is so much interest this early. I know I start getting excited for Santarchy as soon as I start seeing the red and green decorations in the stores.

      Well, the date is set for December 12th. This will not change, so mark your calenders and stat working on your costumes. More information will be along later, but rest assured, that is the date.

      -Lohr
      Mega-Santa