RE: [stlouis_santarchy] The DATE has NOT been decided

  • Bill Steudeman
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 7 5:09 PM
      It would be nice to get a date settled on soon.   Santa's elves cant be at two places at once.   The paint needs time to dry on the fresh batch of toys.

      From: alaina.jacobs@ gmail.com
      Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 15:20:58 -0500
      Subject: Re: [stlouis_santarchy] Santa Needs a Date

      Sigh. It looks like I'll only be hitting one or two stops this year as the 12th falls just before my finals.

      Lady Bug
      AKA Pink/Strawberry Santa

      On Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 3:18 PM, feyqueenmab <feyqueenmab@ yahoo.com> wrote:

      I think the second Saturday of December is perfect for Santarchy.

      I can secure that day off (if we decide soon...) so I vote for the 12th.

      (Ah, the joys of being a Retail Slave...)

      I also have some hot new Santas fresh from out of state who want to come along this year!!