RE: [stlouis_santarchy] The DATE has NOT been decided

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 7, 2009
      it is not officially the 12th.  it may turn out to be the 12th, it may turn out to be the 19th.
      either way some people will be happy and others quite sad.

      i know the Head Santa is already discussing possibilities with the disciple Santa's.
      but its only October.  chill.

       Babs

      To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
      From: alaina.jacobs@...
      Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 15:20:58 -0500
      Subject: Re: [stlouis_santarchy] Santa Needs a Date

      Sigh. It looks like I'll only be hitting one or two stops this year as the 12th falls just before my finals.

      Lady Bug
      AKA Pink/Strawberry Santa

      On Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 3:18 PM, feyqueenmab <feyqueenmab@ yahoo.com> wrote:

      I think the second Saturday of December is perfect for Santarchy.

      I can secure that day off (if we decide soon...) so I vote for the 12th.

      (Ah, the joys of being a Retail Slave...)

      I also have some hot new Santas fresh from out of state who want to come along this year!!

    • Bill Steudeman
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 7, 2009
        It would be nice to get a date settled on soon.   Santa's elves cant be at two places at once.   The paint needs time to dry on the fresh batch of toys.