Re: [stlouis_santarchy] 2009 Santarchy Date?

    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 4, 2009
      Sorry to seam stupid, but is this for the santa clause gettogether?

      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 4, 2009
        Send  a date, I will attend!
        I NEED A BREAK for all thje wwork I have done and still do!!!
        Bev

        Is the second weekend in December A good date for 2009?

      • Nicole Minette
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 4, 2009
          For me, the second weekend would probably work. (11, 12, 13th) Preferably Friday, as I'll be coming into St Louis for this as well as family holiday time, and would need to leave Sunday. Long drive+hangover=No Fun.

          Just my two cents! :)

          Is the second weekend in December A good date for 2009?

        • Lisa Molnar
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 4, 2009
            The 12th sounds good to me!

            On Sun, Oct 4, 2009 at 4:32 PM, Beverly Long <blong314@...> wrote:

            Send  a date, I will attend!
            I NEED A BREAK for all thje wwork I have done and still do!!!
            Bev

            Is the second weekend in December A good date for 2009?

          • Michelle Vollmar Powers
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 6, 2009

              On Hanukkah – great, a Jewish Santarchy!!!  I’ve been naughty and nice.

              I NEED A BREAK for all thje wwork I have done and still do!!!

              Bev

              Is the second weekend in December A good date for 2009?

            • Patrick O'Brien
              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 13, 2009

                And here I was thinking long drives and hangovers went together       Just kidding because I have done that more than a few times